We are going to Newport for our vacation. I can't decide between Cliffisde or Francis Malbone. I have heard great things about them. I know there are expensive, but this is our special holiday. There is a small room for $140 at Adele Turner inn (sister of Cliffside with exactly same services), and a similar size room at Francis Malbone for £215, which would you choose. Base on price, i would choose the Adele Turner. The people i spoke to at Cliffside were not as helpful over the phone to answer my questions about their inn. When I spoke to the Innkeeper and one of the owners at Francis Malbone, they were much more helpful, even their email replies are helpful. Cliffside staff seem less approachable. So, i am kind of confused as to whether I should choose Cliffside (Adele) for the lesser price for that particular room or or choose Francis Malbone for their more personal service. Is Francis Malbone really worth the money - is the service that good?
If anyone's stayed at Cliffside, could you tell me that my impression over the phone of Cliffside could be wrong?
I am in a dilemma here, because if i could get the same level of service and comfort at Cliffside for that lesser price for that particular room, then why would I want to go to Francis Malbone, unless it's better service there and breakfast there?
Could someone reply quick, i need to book in the next 24 hours before rooms run out.
Cliffside or Francis Malbone
- 1 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 2 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 3 Car trip from Seattle
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 6 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 7 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 8 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 9 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 10 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 11 American Airlines reservation question
- 12 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 13 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 14 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 15 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 16 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 17 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 18 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 19 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 20 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 21 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 22 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 23 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include