We are going to Newport for our vacation. I can't decide between Cliffisde or Francis Malbone. I have heard great things about them. I know there are expensive, but this is our special holiday. There is a small room for $140 at Adele Turner inn (sister of Cliffside with exactly same services), and a similar size room at Francis Malbone for £215, which would you choose. Base on price, i would choose the Adele Turner. The people i spoke to at Cliffside were not as helpful over the phone to answer my questions about their inn. When I spoke to the Innkeeper and one of the owners at Francis Malbone, they were much more helpful, even their email replies are helpful. Cliffside staff seem less approachable. So, i am kind of confused as to whether I should choose Cliffside (Adele) for the lesser price for that particular room or or choose Francis Malbone for their more personal service. Is Francis Malbone really worth the money - is the service that good?
If anyone's stayed at Cliffside, could you tell me that my impression over the phone of Cliffside could be wrong?
I am in a dilemma here, because if i could get the same level of service and comfort at Cliffside for that lesser price for that particular room, then why would I want to go to Francis Malbone, unless it's better service there and breakfast there?
Could someone reply quick, i need to book in the next 24 hours before rooms run out.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AVAST@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 COMCAST @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre SUPP0RT 24/7
- 3 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 4 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 5 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 6 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 7 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 8 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 9 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 10 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 11 Remove Dark Patches with Zeta White
- 12 Visting a friend during layover
- 13 florida gulf coast
- 14 Alaska trip itinerary
- 15 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 16 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 17 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 18 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 19 Road trip advice needed please
- 20 Chicago restaurants
- 21 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 22 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 23 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 24 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 25 Newark long term parking