We are going to Newport for our vacation. I can't decide between Cliffisde or Francis Malbone. I have heard great things about them. I know there are expensive, but this is our special holiday. There is a small room for $140 at Adele Turner inn (sister of Cliffside with exactly same services), and a similar size room at Francis Malbone for £215, which would you choose. Base on price, i would choose the Adele Turner. The people i spoke to at Cliffside were not as helpful over the phone to answer my questions about their inn. When I spoke to the Innkeeper and one of the owners at Francis Malbone, they were much more helpful, even their email replies are helpful. Cliffside staff seem less approachable. So, i am kind of confused as to whether I should choose Cliffside (Adele) for the lesser price for that particular room or or choose Francis Malbone for their more personal service. Is Francis Malbone really worth the money - is the service that good?
If anyone's stayed at Cliffside, could you tell me that my impression over the phone of Cliffside could be wrong?
I am in a dilemma here, because if i could get the same level of service and comfort at Cliffside for that lesser price for that particular room, then why would I want to go to Francis Malbone, unless it's better service there and breakfast there?
Could someone reply quick, i need to book in the next 24 hours before rooms run out.
Cliffside or Francis Malbone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 2 searching for urban master planned community
- 3 Deep South sept 2015
- 4 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 5 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 6 New England September
- 7 Hawaii Group Travel
- 8 Austin Food Trucks
- 9 New York To Ashville NC
- 10 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 Fmpden, are you there?
- 13 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 14 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 15 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 16 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 17 Charleston Islands
- 18 Family Spring Break 2015
- 19 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 20 san diego or nearby area
- 21 Mother Daughter Trip
- 22 Favorite Lodging/Dining in Jackson Falls, WY
- 23 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 24 Best VoIP headset?
- 25 Family lodging in/near Moab?