We are going to Newport for our vacation. I can't decide between Cliffisde or Francis Malbone. I have heard great things about them. I know there are expensive, but this is our special holiday. There is a small room for $140 at Adele Turner inn (sister of Cliffside with exactly same services), and a similar size room at Francis Malbone for £215, which would you choose. Base on price, i would choose the Adele Turner. The people i spoke to at Cliffside were not as helpful over the phone to answer my questions about their inn. When I spoke to the Innkeeper and one of the owners at Francis Malbone, they were much more helpful, even their email replies are helpful. Cliffside staff seem less approachable. So, i am kind of confused as to whether I should choose Cliffside (Adele) for the lesser price for that particular room or or choose Francis Malbone for their more personal service. Is Francis Malbone really worth the money - is the service that good?
If anyone's stayed at Cliffside, could you tell me that my impression over the phone of Cliffside could be wrong?
I am in a dilemma here, because if i could get the same level of service and comfort at Cliffside for that lesser price for that particular room, then why would I want to go to Francis Malbone, unless it's better service there and breakfast there?
Could someone reply quick, i need to book in the next 24 hours before rooms run out.
Cliffside or Francis Malbone
- 1 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 2 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 3 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 4 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 5 Fripp island
- 6 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 Where should I move to?
- 10 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 11 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013