We are going to Newport for our vacation. I can't decide between Cliffisde or Francis Malbone. I have heard great things about them. I know there are expensive, but this is our special holiday. There is a small room for $140 at Adele Turner inn (sister of Cliffside with exactly same services), and a similar size room at Francis Malbone for £215, which would you choose. Base on price, i would choose the Adele Turner. The people i spoke to at Cliffside were not as helpful over the phone to answer my questions about their inn. When I spoke to the Innkeeper and one of the owners at Francis Malbone, they were much more helpful, even their email replies are helpful. Cliffside staff seem less approachable. So, i am kind of confused as to whether I should choose Cliffside (Adele) for the lesser price for that particular room or or choose Francis Malbone for their more personal service. Is Francis Malbone really worth the money - is the service that good?
If anyone's stayed at Cliffside, could you tell me that my impression over the phone of Cliffside could be wrong?
I am in a dilemma here, because if i could get the same level of service and comfort at Cliffside for that lesser price for that particular room, then why would I want to go to Francis Malbone, unless it's better service there and breakfast there?
Could someone reply quick, i need to book in the next 24 hours before rooms run out.
Cliffside or Francis Malbone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best places to move to Florida?
- 2 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 3 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 4 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 5 Locker at JFK
- 6 Question about Miami travel
- 7 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 8 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 9 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 10 Key Largo, FL
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 13 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 14 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 15 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 16 West Coast Bound End of March
- 17 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 18 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 21 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 25 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots