My husband and I will be staying at the Cliffside Inn in Newport RI at the end of July. Is it worth the crazy summer prices? If you've been there let me know what to expect. Also, we're looking for some interesting places to eat dinner..any suggestions?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 2 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 3 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 4 Where should I move to?
- 5 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 6 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 7 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 8 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 11 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 12 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 13 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Fripp island
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013