Headed to Cleveland in a couple of weeks with kids ages 4, 7, 9. any "must do: activities to do with kids while we are there? also will it be difficult to get Indians tickets same week/ day of game?? or should we buy ahead? thanks!
Cleveland with kids-baseball?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 2 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 3 Getaway
- 4 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 5 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 6 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 7 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 8 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 9 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 10 Theater Historians
- 11 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 12 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 13 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 14 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 15 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 16 Boston hotel & transportation
- 17 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 18 NBA tickets??
- 19 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 20 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 21 Air Connections on Maui
- 22 hilton capital
- 23 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 24 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 25 Ski Season Underway in Colorado