My wife and I are going to Cleveland for a weekend with three other couples. I'm looking for a couple of good restauarnts. I'd like one of the recommendations to be in the Little Italy in Cleveland - looking for a good Italian restaurant.
Cleveland weekend trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 2 Boston in winter?
- 3 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 4 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 5 san fran sightseeing
- 6 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 7 American Honeymoon in March
- 8 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 9 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 10 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 11 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 12 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 15 Colorado Skiing
- 16 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 17 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 18 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 19 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 20 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 21 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 22 charlotte
- 23 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 24 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 25 New York City in April