We are Australians with who don't have a heap of time but would like to try and squeeze some sightseeing into a business schedule. We are traveling Cleveland to Memphis but have no idea which is the best route to take if we want a bit of nice scenery. Also, any interesting stops along the way. I note from a previous forum someone has mentioned Mammoth Cave NP so we'll take a wee detour and see that. Any suggestions please folk would be most welcome.
Cleveland to Memphis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Absolute Beginner's Guide to the New York Subway
- 2 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 4 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 5 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 6 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 7 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 8 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 9 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 10 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 11 Best Destination in USA
- 12 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 13 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 14 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 15 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 16 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 17 x mas
- 18 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 19 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 20 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 21 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 22 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 23 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Choosing best Seats Radio City