Hi all, my husband and I are going to Cleveland 10/8-10 to celebrate our anniversary. We are going to stay at the Ritz Carlton and visit the Christmas Story House on Saturday, which he has always wanted to see. We will probably eat at Sokolowski's and Lolita , although I am still pondering what to do for brunch (Lucky's Cafe, West Side Market Cafe, Latitude 41N) that isn't too far from downtown. We will have our car but it would be nice to walk to things or take public transportation. Anyway, wondering where we could walk around and shop? I know the Ritz is attached to the Tower City Center. Any other areas of town that would have a nice collection of shops to look around? We may also check out Velvet Tango Room at some point as well, which sounds pretty intriguing.
Cleveland Shopping Districts
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 2 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 3 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 4 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 7 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 8 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 12 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 13 ONP help
- 14 NYC Clubs for live music
- 15 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 16 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 17 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 18 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 19 Seattle Hyatts
- 20 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 21 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 22 Coastal New England Road trip
- 23 Seattle: Something Different?
- 24 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 25 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA