Hi all, my husband and I are going to Cleveland 10/8-10 to celebrate our anniversary. We are going to stay at the Ritz Carlton and visit the Christmas Story House on Saturday, which he has always wanted to see. We will probably eat at Sokolowski's and Lolita , although I am still pondering what to do for brunch (Lucky's Cafe, West Side Market Cafe, Latitude 41N) that isn't too far from downtown. We will have our car but it would be nice to walk to things or take public transportation. Anyway, wondering where we could walk around and shop? I know the Ritz is attached to the Tower City Center. Any other areas of town that would have a nice collection of shops to look around? We may also check out Velvet Tango Room at some point as well, which sounds pretty intriguing.
Cleveland Shopping Districts
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 2 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 3 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 4 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 5 Texas
- 6 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 7 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 8 Hotels Philly
- 9 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 10 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 11 Cross Country RV Trip
- 12 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 13 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 14 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 15 Universal Orlando
- 16 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 17 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 18 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 19 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 20 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 21 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 22 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 23 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 24 California
- 25 Charleston, SC Beaches