Hi all, my husband and I are going to Cleveland 10/8-10 to celebrate our anniversary. We are going to stay at the Ritz Carlton and visit the Christmas Story House on Saturday, which he has always wanted to see. We will probably eat at Sokolowski's and Lolita , although I am still pondering what to do for brunch (Lucky's Cafe, West Side Market Cafe, Latitude 41N) that isn't too far from downtown. We will have our car but it would be nice to walk to things or take public transportation. Anyway, wondering where we could walk around and shop? I know the Ritz is attached to the Tower City Center. Any other areas of town that would have a nice collection of shops to look around? We may also check out Velvet Tango Room at some point as well, which sounds pretty intriguing.
Cleveland Shopping Districts
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 road trip Houston-NJ
- 2 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 3 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 4 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 5 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 6 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 7 Getting to Key West
- 8 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 11 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 12 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 13 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 14 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 15 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 17 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 18 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 19 Dinner in Miami
- 20 Orlando to Savannah
- 21 Tipping advice
- 22 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 23 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 24 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 25 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!