Hi all, my husband and I are going to Cleveland 10/8-10 to celebrate our anniversary. We are going to stay at the Ritz Carlton and visit the Christmas Story House on Saturday, which he has always wanted to see. We will probably eat at Sokolowski's and Lolita , although I am still pondering what to do for brunch (Lucky's Cafe, West Side Market Cafe, Latitude 41N) that isn't too far from downtown. We will have our car but it would be nice to walk to things or take public transportation. Anyway, wondering where we could walk around and shop? I know the Ritz is attached to the Tower City Center. Any other areas of town that would have a nice collection of shops to look around? We may also check out Velvet Tango Room at some point as well, which sounds pretty intriguing.
Cleveland Shopping Districts
View all United States activity »
- 1 Watch The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Online free 2013
- 2 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Vero Beach FL
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 10 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 11 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 12 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 18 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 21 Question about Boulder area
- 22 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 23 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 24 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 25 Grand Canyon in March?