Hi all, my husband and I are going to Cleveland 10/8-10 to celebrate our anniversary. We are going to stay at the Ritz Carlton and visit the Christmas Story House on Saturday, which he has always wanted to see. We will probably eat at Sokolowski's and Lolita , although I am still pondering what to do for brunch (Lucky's Cafe, West Side Market Cafe, Latitude 41N) that isn't too far from downtown. We will have our car but it would be nice to walk to things or take public transportation. Anyway, wondering where we could walk around and shop? I know the Ritz is attached to the Tower City Center. Any other areas of town that would have a nice collection of shops to look around? We may also check out Velvet Tango Room at some point as well, which sounds pretty intriguing.
Cleveland Shopping Districts
- 1 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 2 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 5 stay near newark or nyc
- 6 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 7 Motor House
- 8 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 9 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 10 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 11 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 12 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 13 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 14 Cape Ann area
- 15 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 16 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 17 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 18 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 19 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 20 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 21 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 22 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 23 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 24 Kauai golf
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants