Hi all, my husband and I are going to Cleveland 10/8-10 to celebrate our anniversary. We are going to stay at the Ritz Carlton and visit the Christmas Story House on Saturday, which he has always wanted to see. We will probably eat at Sokolowski's and Lolita , although I am still pondering what to do for brunch (Lucky's Cafe, West Side Market Cafe, Latitude 41N) that isn't too far from downtown. We will have our car but it would be nice to walk to things or take public transportation. Anyway, wondering where we could walk around and shop? I know the Ritz is attached to the Tower City Center. Any other areas of town that would have a nice collection of shops to look around? We may also check out Velvet Tango Room at some point as well, which sounds pretty intriguing.
Cleveland Shopping Districts
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston/Fenway park
- 2 California self drive trip
- 3 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 4 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 5 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 6 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 7 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 10 day trip to California
- 12 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 13 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 14 Drive along the Columbia River
- 15 Wine Country Picnic
- 16 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 17 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 18 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 19 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 20 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 21 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~