Hi all, my husband and I are going to Cleveland 10/8-10 to celebrate our anniversary. We are going to stay at the Ritz Carlton and visit the Christmas Story House on Saturday, which he has always wanted to see. We will probably eat at Sokolowski's and Lolita , although I am still pondering what to do for brunch (Lucky's Cafe, West Side Market Cafe, Latitude 41N) that isn't too far from downtown. We will have our car but it would be nice to walk to things or take public transportation. Anyway, wondering where we could walk around and shop? I know the Ritz is attached to the Tower City Center. Any other areas of town that would have a nice collection of shops to look around? We may also check out Velvet Tango Room at some point as well, which sounds pretty intriguing.
Cleveland Shopping Districts
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 4 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 5 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 6 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 7 Locker at JFK
- 8 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 9 San Diego grocery stores
- 10 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 14 Question about Miami travel
- 15 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 16 Key Largo, FL
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 19 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 20 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 21 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 West Coast Bound End of March
- 23 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 driver for airport pick up in NY