Has anyone stayed at the Cleveland House B&B in Newport, RI, and if so, how was it? Another option would be the Artful Lodge on Spring Street. Any comments on either place would be appreciated. Thanks, Sue.
Cleveland House - Newport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Locker at JFK
- 2 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 3 San Diego grocery stores
- 4 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 5 Best places to move to Florida?
- 6 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 9 Question about Miami travel
- 10 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 11 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 12 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 13 Key Largo, FL
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 16 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 17 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 West Coast Bound End of March
- 20 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 21 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 22 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 23 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions