We will be in Cleveland for 2 or 3 weekend nights, driving east on the turnpike and stopping to see the Rock and Roll HoF, Tremont area, art museum, west side market and whatever else strikes our fancy. This will be our first trip to Cleveland. From reading posts, I don't think a hotel in the downtown area is for us. The Glidden is booked. We usually like B&Bs but the ones on line don't look appealing. We are now thinking of staying at a place like the Hampton Inn but outside of town -- Is there a suburban area that makes most sense for our stay? thanks in advance.
View all United States activity »
- 1 Savanah Sojourn
- 2 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 3 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 4 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 5 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 6 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 pa to az
- 9 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 10 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 11 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 14 Princeville in January
- 15 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 16 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 17 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 18 Warm and don't Drive
- 19 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 22 Yountville or Napa in February??
- 23 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 24 Hotel Survey - UCSD student
- 25 4 Day Trip to Colorado