We will be in Cleveland for 2 or 3 weekend nights, driving east on the turnpike and stopping to see the Rock and Roll HoF, Tremont area, art museum, west side market and whatever else strikes our fancy. This will be our first trip to Cleveland. From reading posts, I don't think a hotel in the downtown area is for us. The Glidden is booked. We usually like B&Bs but the ones on line don't look appealing. We are now thinking of staying at a place like the Hampton Inn but outside of town -- Is there a suburban area that makes most sense for our stay? thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 2 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 3 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 4 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 5 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 6 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 7 Best places to move to Florida?
- 8 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 9 Juneau May 8th
- 10 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 13 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 16 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 17 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 20 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 21 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Question about Miami travel
- 24 Salt Lake City
- 25 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews