Will be in Cleve in Sept mainly for Rock n Roll Hall of Fame visit. Any advice re whether Marriott or Rennaisance hotels are best for proximity and value? Thanks.
Cleveland hotel : Marriott or Rennaisance?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants Chicago June
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 4 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 5 tip for valet parking
- 6 New Orleans
- 7 California: Getty museum
- 8 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 9 Seattle - newby questions
- 10 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 11 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 12 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 13 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 14 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 15 NYC hotel/July
- 16 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 17 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 18 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 19 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 22 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco
- 23 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 24 NYC with my 13 year old
- 25 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?