2 couples in late 30s are headed to Cleveland in November 2009 for a football game. We'll be rooting for the guest team. Will we have a problem with the fans? We also want to go to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Will we need to rent a car or can we get around via public transportation? What district do you recommend we stay in? What restaurants, bars or other fun things do you recommend?
Cleveland for a Browns Game
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 charlotte
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 4 New York City in April
- 5 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 6 Boston in winter?
- 7 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 8 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 9 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 10 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 11 san fran sightseeing
- 12 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 13 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 14 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 15 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 16 Baytown, Texas
- 17 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 18 Moving from VA to CT
- 19 New Orleans pictures
- 20 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 21 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 22 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 23 American Honeymoon in March
- 24 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 25 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?