What areas in Cleveland and Cincinnati do you recommend to stay in? Also, any 5 star hotels in the area. We are traveling with 2 boys ages 10 and 14 and our main focus is the baseball stadiums and also sightseeing. What are some of the must see sights? And is Canton (football hall of fame) within close distance to either city?
Cleveland and Cincinnati
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Places Suit for Honeymoon
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 4 Washington DC in Spring?
- 5 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 6 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 7 Broadway this week
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 10 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 11 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 12 New York, New York...
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 15 trains in Europe
- 16 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 17 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 18 USA trip
- 19 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 20 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 21 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 22 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 23 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 24 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???