What areas in Cleveland and Cincinnati do you recommend to stay in? Also, any 5 star hotels in the area. We are traveling with 2 boys ages 10 and 14 and our main focus is the baseball stadiums and also sightseeing. What are some of the must see sights? And is Canton (football hall of fame) within close distance to either city?
Cleveland and Cincinnati
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 2 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 3 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 4 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Alaska
- 7 San Diego grocery stores
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 11 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 12 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 19 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 20 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 21 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 22 Visiting Denver
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 25 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?