We're thinking of taking a driving trip to Cleveland, mid-July, and I need some hotel, etc. advice.
We'll likely go to the ballgame on Friday night and the Rock and Roll Museum on Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Otherwise, our time is open.
Re hotels, we don't need anything fancy, just clean, safe and central. I can't remember where we stayed last time we were there (long ago) but the two that come up on expedia in my star-range and price range (thought I'd be happier to spend less) are Cleveland Intercontinental Suites ($153), Intercontinental Cleveland ($189). I haven't check the price yet but there's a recent very good thread that recommends the Radisson. We're also fine with anything like Embassy Suites, Doubletree, etc. Any suggestions? A good location (shops, restaurants, stuff) is really important to us.
We'll have a car but do like to walk. I'd be happy to have your suggestions re restaurants, too. Casual is a must since we're traveling in a teeny car and don't have room for lots of luggage so clothes choices will be at a minimum.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ) INTERNET explorer Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:982:8520 INTERNET Tec*h 24*7
- 2 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 3 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 4 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 5 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 6 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 7 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 8 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 9 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 10 Las vegas and nearby
- 11 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 12 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 15 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 16 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 17 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 20 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 21 Orlando area weather in June
- 22 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 23 New Itinerary
- 24 Help with Northwest Trip
- 25 Driving from San Fran to Seattle