We're thinking of taking a driving trip to Cleveland, mid-July, and I need some hotel, etc. advice.
We'll likely go to the ballgame on Friday night and the Rock and Roll Museum on Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Otherwise, our time is open.
Re hotels, we don't need anything fancy, just clean, safe and central. I can't remember where we stayed last time we were there (long ago) but the two that come up on expedia in my star-range and price range (thought I'd be happier to spend less) are Cleveland Intercontinental Suites ($153), Intercontinental Cleveland ($189). I haven't check the price yet but there's a recent very good thread that recommends the Radisson. We're also fine with anything like Embassy Suites, Doubletree, etc. Any suggestions? A good location (shops, restaurants, stuff) is really important to us.
We'll have a car but do like to walk. I'd be happy to have your suggestions re restaurants, too. Casual is a must since we're traveling in a teeny car and don't have room for lots of luggage so clothes choices will be at a minimum.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DISNEY WORLD TICKET
- 2 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 3 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 4 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 5 Route Planning for East USA
- 6 Florida keys trip
- 7 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 8 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 9 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 10 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 11 How many states have you been to?
- 12 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 13 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 14 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 15 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 16 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 17 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 18 Skagway
- 19 Retiring in NM?
- 20 Chicago to Charleston
- 21 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 22 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 23 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 24 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 25 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept