We're thinking of taking a driving trip to Cleveland, mid-July, and I need some hotel, etc. advice.
We'll likely go to the ballgame on Friday night and the Rock and Roll Museum on Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Otherwise, our time is open.
Re hotels, we don't need anything fancy, just clean, safe and central. I can't remember where we stayed last time we were there (long ago) but the two that come up on expedia in my star-range and price range (thought I'd be happier to spend less) are Cleveland Intercontinental Suites ($153), Intercontinental Cleveland ($189). I haven't check the price yet but there's a recent very good thread that recommends the Radisson. We're also fine with anything like Embassy Suites, Doubletree, etc. Any suggestions? A good location (shops, restaurants, stuff) is really important to us.
We'll have a car but do like to walk. I'd be happy to have your suggestions re restaurants, too. Casual is a must since we're traveling in a teeny car and don't have room for lots of luggage so clothes choices will be at a minimum.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How does Bio x4?READ
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 3 Does custom essay writing service important for students
- 4 My Topic TitleHow custom essay writing service is benefit for the students?
- 5 http://mtgsalvation.org/tvolve-reviews/
- 6 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 7 http://gomusclebuilding.com/boost-ultimate-male-enhancement/
- 8 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 9 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/exoslim/
- 10 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 11 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 12 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 13 blue ridge parkway?
- 14 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 15 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 16 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 17 Wedding gifts?
- 18 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 19 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 20 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 21 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 22 Seattle Ho
- 23 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 24 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 25 November redwoods trip