We're thinking of taking a driving trip to Cleveland, mid-July, and I need some hotel, etc. advice.
We'll likely go to the ballgame on Friday night and the Rock and Roll Museum on Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Otherwise, our time is open.
Re hotels, we don't need anything fancy, just clean, safe and central. I can't remember where we stayed last time we were there (long ago) but the two that come up on expedia in my star-range and price range (thought I'd be happier to spend less) are Cleveland Intercontinental Suites ($153), Intercontinental Cleveland ($189). I haven't check the price yet but there's a recent very good thread that recommends the Radisson. We're also fine with anything like Embassy Suites, Doubletree, etc. Any suggestions? A good location (shops, restaurants, stuff) is really important to us.
We'll have a car but do like to walk. I'd be happy to have your suggestions re restaurants, too. Casual is a must since we're traveling in a teeny car and don't have room for lots of luggage so clothes choices will be at a minimum.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 2 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 3 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska
- 4 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 5 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 6 Florida with a 2 year old
- 7 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 8 7 days in colorado
- 9 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 10 yk's family trip to The Berkshires, July 2017
- 11 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 12 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 13 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 14 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 15 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum
- 16 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 17 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 18 Is a trip to the Florida keys for us?
- 19 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 20 Annual Trip to NOLA - Satchmo and Flooding ?!?
- 21 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 22 Best LUXURY, Ocean Front Condo Rental on Maui for TWO
- 23 Family road trip
- 24 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 25 Trip to Anchorage