We're thinking of taking a driving trip to Cleveland, mid-July, and I need some hotel, etc. advice.
We'll likely go to the ballgame on Friday night and the Rock and Roll Museum on Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Otherwise, our time is open.
Re hotels, we don't need anything fancy, just clean, safe and central. I can't remember where we stayed last time we were there (long ago) but the two that come up on expedia in my star-range and price range (thought I'd be happier to spend less) are Cleveland Intercontinental Suites ($153), Intercontinental Cleveland ($189). I haven't check the price yet but there's a recent very good thread that recommends the Radisson. We're also fine with anything like Embassy Suites, Doubletree, etc. Any suggestions? A good location (shops, restaurants, stuff) is really important to us.
We'll have a car but do like to walk. I'd be happy to have your suggestions re restaurants, too. Casual is a must since we're traveling in a teeny car and don't have room for lots of luggage so clothes choices will be at a minimum.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://no2surgeblog.com/jack-hammer-xl/
- 2 JFK Terminal 8
- 3 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 4 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 5 Seaside, California
- 6 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 7 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 8 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 9 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 10 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 11 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 12 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 13 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 14 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 15 Bed and Breakfast
- 16 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 17 What car service?
- 18 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 19 Denali
- 20 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 21 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 22 Maine in May?
- 23 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 24 New Years Eve in NYC
- 25 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.