We're thinking of taking a driving trip to Cleveland, mid-July, and I need some hotel, etc. advice.
We'll likely go to the ballgame on Friday night and the Rock and Roll Museum on Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Otherwise, our time is open.
Re hotels, we don't need anything fancy, just clean, safe and central. I can't remember where we stayed last time we were there (long ago) but the two that come up on expedia in my star-range and price range (thought I'd be happier to spend less) are Cleveland Intercontinental Suites ($153), Intercontinental Cleveland ($189). I haven't check the price yet but there's a recent very good thread that recommends the Radisson. We're also fine with anything like Embassy Suites, Doubletree, etc. Any suggestions? A good location (shops, restaurants, stuff) is really important to us.
We'll have a car but do like to walk. I'd be happy to have your suggestions re restaurants, too. Casual is a must since we're traveling in a teeny car and don't have room for lots of luggage so clothes choices will be at a minimum.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Golf on Hilton Head
- 2 Universal transportation
- 3 Roadtrip ideas California 6 Nevada: Ideas and realistic driving distances
- 4 NOLA, Savannah and Charleston
- 5 Florida's Finest
- 6 Nantucket/Hyannis ferry & ground transportation
- 7 2 Week West Coast Travel with Family
- 8 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 9 First time to NOLA Sept 12-18
- 10 Road Trip Ideas
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 13 My Topic Title Child-friendly hotel, Long Island NY
- 14 First Trip To Lake Tahoe
- 15 Best way to see Oahu
- 16 Kauai Condo
- 17 Hawaii trip report
- 18 Need Rochester, NY, advice please
- 19 Kantishna vs Wonder Lake stop on shuttle bus
- 20 Itinerary/ timing Sedona-GC- esp Page
- 21 Bourbon Trail in Lexington
- 22 San Diego restaurant
- 23 Another high-end discount store opens in downtown SFMy Topic Title
- 24 Food Tours
- 25 Napa Valley Bachelorette Party!