We're thinking of taking a driving trip to Cleveland, mid-July, and I need some hotel, etc. advice.
We'll likely go to the ballgame on Friday night and the Rock and Roll Museum on Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Otherwise, our time is open.
Re hotels, we don't need anything fancy, just clean, safe and central. I can't remember where we stayed last time we were there (long ago) but the two that come up on expedia in my star-range and price range (thought I'd be happier to spend less) are Cleveland Intercontinental Suites ($153), Intercontinental Cleveland ($189). I haven't check the price yet but there's a recent very good thread that recommends the Radisson. We're also fine with anything like Embassy Suites, Doubletree, etc. Any suggestions? A good location (shops, restaurants, stuff) is really important to us.
We'll have a car but do like to walk. I'd be happy to have your suggestions re restaurants, too. Casual is a must since we're traveling in a teeny car and don't have room for lots of luggage so clothes choices will be at a minimum.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wine Country
- 2 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 3 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 4 Florida beach vacation
- 5 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 6 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 7 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 8 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 9 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 10 Nashville Never Been
- 11 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 12 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 13 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 14 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 15 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 16 I95
- 17 Rafting the Colorado
- 18 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 19 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 20 Uber boston
- 21 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 22 Florida vacation
- 23 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 24 Trip to USA in July
- 25 a short trip to san francisco