We're thinking of taking a driving trip to Cleveland, mid-July, and I need some hotel, etc. advice.
We'll likely go to the ballgame on Friday night and the Rock and Roll Museum on Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Otherwise, our time is open.
Re hotels, we don't need anything fancy, just clean, safe and central. I can't remember where we stayed last time we were there (long ago) but the two that come up on expedia in my star-range and price range (thought I'd be happier to spend less) are Cleveland Intercontinental Suites ($153), Intercontinental Cleveland ($189). I haven't check the price yet but there's a recent very good thread that recommends the Radisson. We're also fine with anything like Embassy Suites, Doubletree, etc. Any suggestions? A good location (shops, restaurants, stuff) is really important to us.
We'll have a car but do like to walk. I'd be happy to have your suggestions re restaurants, too. Casual is a must since we're traveling in a teeny car and don't have room for lots of luggage so clothes choices will be at a minimum.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Week West Coast Travel with Family
- 2 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 3 Road Trip Ideas
- 4 NYC to Washington by train
- 5 15 days driving through California
- 6 Boothbay or Camden, Maine?
- 7 Cape Cod to Boston - any mass transit?
- 8 Possibly moving from Pittsburgh to Raleigh, need help!!
- 9 My Topic Title Child-friendly hotel, Long Island NY
- 10 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 11 Temecula to Monterey road trip options
- 12 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 13 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 14 North Truro, Ma
- 15 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 16 Food Tours
- 17 Holland Tunnel to The Roosevelt Hotel
- 18 University of Arkansas with 14yr old boys in May. What else should we see?
- 19 Help! I goofed up my Grand Canyon trip planning!
- 20 Help- Penn Station to JFK/Layover help
- 21 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 22 Lake Powell Houseboat Itinerary
- 23 Chain of Lakes-Which to Focus on?
- 24 Few days near Seattle, possibly solo
- 25 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal