3 day trip to cleveland. we are staying at the embassy suites downtown. naturally we are going to see the main sites, but we are interested in eating great food at places that we don't get a chance to sample at home. i saw empress taytu-the ethiopian restaurant that looked intriguing and san souci. we also love thai, indian and any other ethnic fare. also plan to go to little italy on saturday and to university circle, so a recommendation for a good, fun and casual restaurant in that area would be appreciated.
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 3 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 4 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 5 Less commercial beach?
- 6 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 7 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 8 Kauai golf
- 9 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 10 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 11 stay near newark or nyc
- 12 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 16 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 17 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 20 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 21 Cape Ann area
- 22 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 23 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 24 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 25 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????