My beau and I (late 20s-early 30s) just bought tickets to Tampa for the second week of September, with plans to stay in either Clearwater Beach or St. Pete's Beach. We want quiet, alone, romantic time, planning to bring our rollerblades and hang out on the beach. Anyone with any thoughts on which beach would be better to stay in...we're looking at the Bay Street Villas and the Hideaway Sands resort in St. Pete's and the Ramada Inn Gulfview in Clearwater (we want kitchenettes). Help!
Clearwater or St. Pete's Beach?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 4 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 7 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 8 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 9 united and carry-ons
- 10 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 15 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 16 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 17 Philadelphia
- 18 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 19 USA with a 3 year old
- 20 First family ski trip
- 21 NYC theatre broadway
- 22 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 23 Universal studios/Orlando
- 24 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 25 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.