I am planning on taking my mother to St. Louis for an overnight shopping trip the week after Thanksgiving. We would like a nice indoor mall, nice hotel and possibly eat on the hill at a not so touristy italian restaurant as my mother will be in a wheelchair and won't want to wait for an hour for dinner.
I saw on previous messages there was mention of the Ritz in Clayton. Are there any other nice hotels in that area and how far is the hill from Clayton?
Also, does the nice mall there (I believe it's called Frocnac, which I know I'm spelling wrong) have a Talbots? It's where my mother can always find clothes in her size.
Any suggestions for hotel and restaurant would be appreciated. We love italian food and thought it would be fun to eat at one of the original restaurants on the hill.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 2 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 3 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 4 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 6 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 7 California in July - need itinerary help please
- 8 Bryce and Zion planning
- 9 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 10 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 11 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 12 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 13 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 14 Boston with baby
- 15 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 16 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 17 Sacramento Hotel
- 18 USA family tour
- 19 Philly Itinerary Help
- 20 4 days road trip southern New England
- 21 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 22 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 23 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 24 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 25 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA