I am planning on taking my mother to St. Louis for an overnight shopping trip the week after Thanksgiving. We would like a nice indoor mall, nice hotel and possibly eat on the hill at a not so touristy italian restaurant as my mother will be in a wheelchair and won't want to wait for an hour for dinner.
I saw on previous messages there was mention of the Ritz in Clayton. Are there any other nice hotels in that area and how far is the hill from Clayton?
Also, does the nice mall there (I believe it's called Frocnac, which I know I'm spelling wrong) have a Talbots? It's where my mother can always find clothes in her size.
Any suggestions for hotel and restaurant would be appreciated. We love italian food and thought it would be fun to eat at one of the original restaurants on the hill.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 2 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 3 best custom bobblehead doll
- 4 Uber availability on Long Island
- 5 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 6 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 7 Bracebridge Dinner at the Ahwahnee Hotel
- 8 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 9 Fort Myers Area
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 4 Days in Mass.
- 12 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 13 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Yellowstone
- 16 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 17 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 18 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 19 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 20 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 21 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Hawaii with older parents
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco