I am planning on taking my mother to St. Louis for an overnight shopping trip the week after Thanksgiving. We would like a nice indoor mall, nice hotel and possibly eat on the hill at a not so touristy italian restaurant as my mother will be in a wheelchair and won't want to wait for an hour for dinner.
I saw on previous messages there was mention of the Ritz in Clayton. Are there any other nice hotels in that area and how far is the hill from Clayton?
Also, does the nice mall there (I believe it's called Frocnac, which I know I'm spelling wrong) have a Talbots? It's where my mother can always find clothes in her size.
Any suggestions for hotel and restaurant would be appreciated. We love italian food and thought it would be fun to eat at one of the original restaurants on the hill.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 2 Road trip around Washington DC
- 3 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 4 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 5 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 6 Dining in St. Louis
- 7 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 8 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 9 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 10 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 11 Weather in Chicago
- 12 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 13 Help me with this
- 14 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 15 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 16 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 17 New Orleans
- 18 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 19 Oregon road trip
- 20 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 21 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 22 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 23 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 24 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 25 AR State Parks