I am planning on taking my mother to St. Louis for an overnight shopping trip the week after Thanksgiving. We would like a nice indoor mall, nice hotel and possibly eat on the hill at a not so touristy italian restaurant as my mother will be in a wheelchair and won't want to wait for an hour for dinner.
I saw on previous messages there was mention of the Ritz in Clayton. Are there any other nice hotels in that area and how far is the hill from Clayton?
Also, does the nice mall there (I believe it's called Frocnac, which I know I'm spelling wrong) have a Talbots? It's where my mother can always find clothes in her size.
Any suggestions for hotel and restaurant would be appreciated. We love italian food and thought it would be fun to eat at one of the original restaurants on the hill.
Clayton stay but how close to the hill
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 2 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 3 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 4 Hawaii is still Hell
- 5 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 6 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 7 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 8 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 9 Road to Hana
- 10 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 11 Rental Services
- 12 Orlando parks advice
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 15 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 16 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 17 Maui - Haleakala
- 18 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 19 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 20 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 21 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 22 Vegas in mid may
- 23 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 24 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 25 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11