I am planning on taking my mother to St. Louis for an overnight shopping trip the week after Thanksgiving. We would like a nice indoor mall, nice hotel and possibly eat on the hill at a not so touristy italian restaurant as my mother will be in a wheelchair and won't want to wait for an hour for dinner.
I saw on previous messages there was mention of the Ritz in Clayton. Are there any other nice hotels in that area and how far is the hill from Clayton?
Also, does the nice mall there (I believe it's called Frocnac, which I know I'm spelling wrong) have a Talbots? It's where my mother can always find clothes in her size.
Any suggestions for hotel and restaurant would be appreciated. We love italian food and thought it would be fun to eat at one of the original restaurants on the hill.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 2 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 3 New England Canada Road Trip
- 4 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 5 A day in Boston
- 6 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 7 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 8 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 9 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 10 Trip Starting from New York
- 11 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 Newport , RI
- 14 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 15 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 16 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 17 Nilichik Ak.
- 18 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 19 Las vegas +21
- 20 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 21 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 22 Steamboat in August
- 23 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 24 Depot Bay OR
- 25 South beach Miami to Key west driving map