I am planning on taking my mother to St. Louis for an overnight shopping trip the week after Thanksgiving. We would like a nice indoor mall, nice hotel and possibly eat on the hill at a not so touristy italian restaurant as my mother will be in a wheelchair and won't want to wait for an hour for dinner.
I saw on previous messages there was mention of the Ritz in Clayton. Are there any other nice hotels in that area and how far is the hill from Clayton?
Also, does the nice mall there (I believe it's called Frocnac, which I know I'm spelling wrong) have a Talbots? It's where my mother can always find clothes in her size.
Any suggestions for hotel and restaurant would be appreciated. We love italian food and thought it would be fun to eat at one of the original restaurants on the hill.
Clayton stay but how close to the hill
- 1 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 2 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 3 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 4 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 7 Madison Square Garden
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 10 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 11 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 12 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 hotel near Met NYC
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 17 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 20 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 21 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 22 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 23 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 24 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 25 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!