I am planning on taking my mother to St. Louis for an overnight shopping trip the week after Thanksgiving. We would like a nice indoor mall, nice hotel and possibly eat on the hill at a not so touristy italian restaurant as my mother will be in a wheelchair and won't want to wait for an hour for dinner.
I saw on previous messages there was mention of the Ritz in Clayton. Are there any other nice hotels in that area and how far is the hill from Clayton?
Also, does the nice mall there (I believe it's called Frocnac, which I know I'm spelling wrong) have a Talbots? It's where my mother can always find clothes in her size.
Any suggestions for hotel and restaurant would be appreciated. We love italian food and thought it would be fun to eat at one of the original restaurants on the hill.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1800-927-2480 QuickBooks POS Upgrade Technical Phone Support Number
- 2 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 3 Missouri to Yellowstone
- 4 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 5 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 6 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 7 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 8 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 9 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 10 Venice, CA area
- 11 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 12 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 13 Santa Fe Hotel
- 14 Wilmington DE questions
- 15 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 16 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 17 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 18 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 19 Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
- 20 Vancouver to Washington State
- 21 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 22 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 23 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 24 New England Tour
- 25 Rhode Island Get Away