I am planning on taking my mother to St. Louis for an overnight shopping trip the week after Thanksgiving. We would like a nice indoor mall, nice hotel and possibly eat on the hill at a not so touristy italian restaurant as my mother will be in a wheelchair and won't want to wait for an hour for dinner.
I saw on previous messages there was mention of the Ritz in Clayton. Are there any other nice hotels in that area and how far is the hill from Clayton?
Also, does the nice mall there (I believe it's called Frocnac, which I know I'm spelling wrong) have a Talbots? It's where my mother can always find clothes in her size.
Any suggestions for hotel and restaurant would be appreciated. We love italian food and thought it would be fun to eat at one of the original restaurants on the hill.
Clayton stay but how close to the hill
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in D.C.
- 2 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 3 Jersey City Parking
- 4 Washington DC Metro
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Kennebunkport and....?
- 8 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 15 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 16 Wedding in Hawaii
- 17 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 Alaska cruise and land
- 20 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 21 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 22 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 23 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Autumn stay on Cape Cod