I am planning on taking my mother to St. Louis for an overnight shopping trip the week after Thanksgiving. We would like a nice indoor mall, nice hotel and possibly eat on the hill at a not so touristy italian restaurant as my mother will be in a wheelchair and won't want to wait for an hour for dinner.
I saw on previous messages there was mention of the Ritz in Clayton. Are there any other nice hotels in that area and how far is the hill from Clayton?
Also, does the nice mall there (I believe it's called Frocnac, which I know I'm spelling wrong) have a Talbots? It's where my mother can always find clothes in her size.
Any suggestions for hotel and restaurant would be appreciated. We love italian food and thought it would be fun to eat at one of the original restaurants on the hill.
Clayton stay but how close to the hill
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest USA
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 Central Coast-California
- 4 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 5 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 6 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 7 Self guided White House tour
- 8 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 9 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 10 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 11 Moving to CT
- 12 Hotels Philly
- 13 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 14 Ackislander
- 15 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 16 san diego or nearby area
- 17 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 18 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 21 LA for a day and a half
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 24 Texas
- 25 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal