I am planning on taking my mother to St. Louis for an overnight shopping trip the week after Thanksgiving. We would like a nice indoor mall, nice hotel and possibly eat on the hill at a not so touristy italian restaurant as my mother will be in a wheelchair and won't want to wait for an hour for dinner.
I saw on previous messages there was mention of the Ritz in Clayton. Are there any other nice hotels in that area and how far is the hill from Clayton?
Also, does the nice mall there (I believe it's called Frocnac, which I know I'm spelling wrong) have a Talbots? It's where my mother can always find clothes in her size.
Any suggestions for hotel and restaurant would be appreciated. We love italian food and thought it would be fun to eat at one of the original restaurants on the hill.
Clayton stay but how close to the hill
- 1 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 2 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 6 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 7 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 10 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 11 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 12 St. Augustine, Florida
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 San Antonio
- 15 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 16 hotel near Met NYC
- 17 Where should I move to?
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 20 Fripp island
- 21 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 22 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 23 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 24 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 25 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.