I am planning on taking my mother to St. Louis for an overnight shopping trip the week after Thanksgiving. We would like a nice indoor mall, nice hotel and possibly eat on the hill at a not so touristy italian restaurant as my mother will be in a wheelchair and won't want to wait for an hour for dinner.
I saw on previous messages there was mention of the Ritz in Clayton. Are there any other nice hotels in that area and how far is the hill from Clayton?
Also, does the nice mall there (I believe it's called Frocnac, which I know I'm spelling wrong) have a Talbots? It's where my mother can always find clothes in her size.
Any suggestions for hotel and restaurant would be appreciated. We love italian food and thought it would be fun to eat at one of the original restaurants on the hill.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 2 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 3 My Unexpected Stay at Embassy Suites at Philadelphia Airport
- 4 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 5 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 6 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 7 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 8 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 9 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 10 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 11 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 12 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 13 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 14 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 15 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 16 Boston Ideas
- 17 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 18 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 19 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 20 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 21 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 22 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 23 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 24 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 25 Lake Champlain, VT