I am planning on taking my mother to St. Louis for an overnight shopping trip the week after Thanksgiving. We would like a nice indoor mall, nice hotel and possibly eat on the hill at a not so touristy italian restaurant as my mother will be in a wheelchair and won't want to wait for an hour for dinner.
I saw on previous messages there was mention of the Ritz in Clayton. Are there any other nice hotels in that area and how far is the hill from Clayton?
Also, does the nice mall there (I believe it's called Frocnac, which I know I'm spelling wrong) have a Talbots? It's where my mother can always find clothes in her size.
Any suggestions for hotel and restaurant would be appreciated. We love italian food and thought it would be fun to eat at one of the original restaurants on the hill.
Clayton stay but how close to the hill
- 1 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 2 Help with NYC transit
- 3 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 4 Boston Area College Tour
- 5 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 6 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 7 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 8 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 build a nice website
- 11 Red Leather Sofa
- 12 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 13 Albuquerque to Denver
- 14 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 15 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 16 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 17 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 18 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 Williamsburg VA
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Restos in Boca Raton
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it