Has anyone stayed at this hotel? We're thinking of going there in April to see a favorite musician, Karrin Allyson, who will be performing at Finale inside Clayton on the Park. Is this a good place to stay, close to other things to entertain ourselves (restaurants, museums, gardens, shopping)? Or should we stay somewhere else for a fun weekend.
Clayton on the Park in St. Louis?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 4 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 5 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 6 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 7 Warm and don't Drive
- 8 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 11 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 12 Rockport, MA dining?
- 13 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 14 Princeville in January
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 17 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 18 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 19 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 20 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 21 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 22 RIP Judy Rogers
- 23 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 24 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 25 First time to Austin-San Antonio area