My wife and I are planning a camping trip from NJ to Acadia National Park with our 2 dogs. We'd like to try a clam shack or 2 to eat outdoors. Any recommendation for a good place to stop along the way, in MA, NH, or ME? Thanks.
Clam Shacks in New England (MA, NH, ME)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels Philly
- 2 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 3 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 4 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 5 Texas
- 6 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 7 California
- 8 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 9 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 10 Deep South sept 2015
- 11 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 12 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 13 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 14 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 15 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 16 Cross Country RV Trip
- 17 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 18 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 19 Ackislander
- 20 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 21 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 22 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 23 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 24 Northern California in February
- 25 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015