I vaguely remember Gatlinburg and PF have a Civil War history but can't find anything concrete online.
Can anyone tell me what there is related to the Civil War in either of these places or nearby.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/lux-derma/
- 2 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 3 Yellowstone
- 4 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 5 Bracebridge Dinner at the Ahwahnee Hotel
- 6 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 7 4 Days in Mass.
- 8 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 11 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 12 Uber availability on Long Island
- 13 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 14 Fort Myers Area
- 15 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 16 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 17 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 18 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 19 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 20 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 21 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 22 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 23 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 24 Hawaii with older parents
- 25 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016