I vaguely remember Gatlinburg and PF have a Civil War history but can't find anything concrete online.
Can anyone tell me what there is related to the Civil War in either of these places or nearby.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 2 Rules of the NY Subway
- 3 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 4 Creating something new
- 5 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 6 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 7 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 8 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 9 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 10 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 11 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 12 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 13 Las Vegas trip report
- 14 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 15 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 16 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 17 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 18 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 19 10 Days in Maine
- 20 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 21 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 22 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 23 sugestions
- 24 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 25 Miami for 2 days