I'm looking for some must-sees in the Denver or Boulder area. We're on a 3+ week camping trip that centers almost entirely around nature and hiking. My 16 yr old daughter is more of a city girl so we thought we'd spend a few nights in a nice hotel and seeing things that spark her interest. We all love unusual ethnic and street food. She loves art, giraffes, astronomy, museums in general, funky little artisan shops. I don't know. Throw it out there. What must we see?
City sites in Denver/Boulder area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 2 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 3 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 4 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 5 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 6 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 7 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 8 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 9 Cape Cod trip report
- 10 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 11 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 12 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 13 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Seafood
- 16 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 2 weeks in Alaska
- 19 San Diego farmer's markets
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 22 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 23 Connecticut River Byway
- 24 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 25 Boston