Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 2 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 3 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 4 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 5 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 9 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 10 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 11 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 12 Alaska
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 16 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 17 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 18 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 19 NYC theatre broadway
- 20 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 21 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 22 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 23 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 24 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 25 San Diego grocery stores