Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 2 Later Winter around Mobile
- 3 Beaches in Incline Village
- 4 a short trip to san francisco
- 5 Key West luxury hotels
- 6 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 7 Coffee in Boston?
- 8 Change planes in Atlanta
- 9 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 10 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 11 Trip to USA in July
- 12 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 13 Florida vacation
- 14 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 15 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 16 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 17 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 18 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 19 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 20 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 21 I95
- 22 Florida keys trip
- 23 Wine Country
- 24 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 25 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls