Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 2 questions on hiking in Arches NP
- 3 Clean One bedroom for $50-$70 a week
- 4 SUV v. Minivan for national park summer driving or does it not matter?
- 5 Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Yellowstone, Tetons
- 6 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 7 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 8 Portland and Seattle for 9 days need help with driving itinerary
- 9 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 10 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 11 Study in America
- 12 9 days from Acadia to Providence RI
- 13 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 14 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 15 Seattle, WA to Redondo Beach, CA December
- 16 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 17 Florida Family vacation in California
- 18 walking it off in North Beach and Chinatown
- 19 Planning first trip to New Orleans - advice?
- 20 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 21 Philadelphia to Boston
- 22 Lake Winnipesauke, NH
- 23 Six Flags and Lake George, NY
- 24 Mokulele Airlines Hawaii
- 25 Where to stay in Hill Country in Texas
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls