Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 2 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 3 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 4 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 5 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 6 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 7 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 10 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 11 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 12 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 15 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 16 Oahu
- 17 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 San Diego with Kids
- 20 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 21 California
- 22 Mob and Neon Museums in Vegas
- 23 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 24 San Francisco - mid October
- 25 Eating at south Lake Tahoe