Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 aim mail tech support 18OO-68l-72O8
- 2 Road trip around Washington DC
- 3 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 4 Utah trip Itinerary
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 7 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 8 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 9 New Orleans
- 10 Weather in Chicago
- 11 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 12 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 13 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 14 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 15 Help me with this
- 16 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 17 Houston MetroRail
- 18 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Dining in St. Louis
- 21 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 22 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 23 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 24 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 25 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls