Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 hilicopter tour oahu
- 2 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 3 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 4 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 5 Places to stay in TX...?
- 6 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga
- 7 driving from LA to Portland
- 8 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 9 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 10 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 11 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 12 Parking fine
- 13 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 14 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 15 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 16 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 17 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 18 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 19 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 20 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 21 Pittsburgh Trip
- 22 11 days SE coast road trip
- 23 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 24 Considering moving to Florida... any opinions?
- 25 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls