Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 2 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 3 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 4 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 5 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 6 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 7 Portland, OR hotel question
- 8 middlebury vt snow
- 9 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 10 san diego or nearby area
- 11 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 12 Texas
- 13 Los Angeles day trips
- 14 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 15 Self guided White House tour
- 16 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 17 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 18 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 19 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 20 Northwest USA
- 21 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 22 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 23 LA for a day and a half
- 24 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 25 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?