Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 2 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 3 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 4 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 5 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 6 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 7 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 8 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 9 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 10 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 11 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 12 road trip
- 13 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 14 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 15 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 16 Florida in October
- 17 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 18 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 19 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 20 FLL to Key West
- 21 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 22 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 23 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 24 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 25 New England Road Trip
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls