Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 2 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 3 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 4 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 5 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 6 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 7 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 8 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 9 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 10 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 11 Cape cod Labor Day
- 12 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 13 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 14 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 15 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 16 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 17 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 18 US Open Tennis
- 19 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 20 Hotels in San Diego
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 23 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 24 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 25 Los Angeles Indefinitely
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls