Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 2 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 3 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 4 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 5 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 6 adams morgan - safety
- 7 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 8 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 9 Morning in miami
- 10 Las Vegas must sees
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 13 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 14 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 15 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 16 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 17 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 18 Grand Teton in October
- 19 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 20 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 21 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 22 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 23 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 24 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 25 US Southwest