Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 2 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 3 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 4 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 5 4 Days in LV
- 6 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 7 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 8 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 9 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 10 October in Colorado
- 11 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 12 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 13 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 14 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 15 Hwy76 vs 70 to CO Springs
- 16 Visiting Cape Code, MA
- 17 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 18 myrtle beach
- 19 Hilton Head
- 20 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 21 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 22 SF Cable Cars
- 23 Seth Michael Goldstein New Bie Here
- 24 Yellowstone with no reservations?
- 25 Yellowstone in the Winter
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls