Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 2 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 3 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 11 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 14 San Diego parks and attractions
- 15 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 16 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 17 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 18 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 19 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 20 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 21 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 22 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 23 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 24 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 25 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary