Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fitness786.com/nuvella-serum/
- 2 trip out west horses and rafting
- 3 http://essentialdetoxsweden.com/renovie-serum/
- 4 http://essentialdetoxsweden.com/renovie-serum/
- 5 http://maleenhancementshop.info/testonix/
- 6 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 7 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 8 4 days road trip southern New England
- 9 http://fornatgaex.com/testoflex-advanced/
- 10 Philly Itinerary Help
- 11 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 12 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 13 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 14 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 15 Costco Travel
- 16 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 17 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 18 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 19 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 20 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 21 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 22 USA family tour
- 23 Country Walkers
- 24 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 25 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls