Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 2 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 3 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 4 Miami
- 5 March in New Mexico
- 6 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 7 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 8 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 9 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 10 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 11 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 12 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 13 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 14 Driving Alaska
- 15 Back from the Big Easy
- 16 Border crossing
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 19 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 20 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 21 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 22 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 23 Cross country tips
- 24 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 25 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls