Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://cleanserenewdenmark.com/perlelux/
- 2 Florida with a 2 year old
- 3 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/testo-max-hd/
- 4 Get Silky Hair with Follicle RX
- 5 Day Night Sensor Auto On & Off Switch
- 6 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 7 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 8 Homestay
- 9 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 California road trip
- 12 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 13 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 14 Colorado itinerary
- 15 Oregon Coast question
- 16 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 17 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 18 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 19 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 20 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 21 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 22 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 23 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 24 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 25 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls