Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 2 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 3 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 4 Utah National Parks visit
- 5 An Anonymous Proxy For Private Web Browsing | Local Proxies
- 6 10 days vacation in California
- 7 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 8 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 9 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 10 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 11 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 12 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 13 Maui where to stay help
- 14 Bar Harbor or Burlington? (or somewhere else?)
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 17 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 18 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 19 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 20 Tallahasse to San Francisco
- 21 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 22 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 23 ANTELOPE CANYON - PAGE, ARIZONA
- 24 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 25 travel to Oahu (waikiki)
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls