Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 2 November redwoods trip
- 3 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 4 First Trip to New Mexico
- 5 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 6 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 7 Layover
- 8 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 9 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 10 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 11 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 12 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 13 Wedding gifts?
- 14 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 15 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 16 Seattle?
- 17 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 18 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 19 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 20 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 21 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 22 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 23 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 24 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 25 Airport Advice for GNP
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls