Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 2 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 3 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 6 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 7 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 8 NYC hotel/July
- 9 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 10 May 20th - Ritz Orlando Grande Lakes Charity Golf $150
- 11 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 12 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 13 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 14 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 15 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 16 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 17 Boston to see Sargent works
- 18 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 19 New York City - apartment locations
- 20 Utah 2
- 21 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 22 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 23 Tudor city -special help/info
- 24 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 25 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?