We are possibly planning a trip here at the end of May. I was wondering what the beaches were like at the ocean hammock resort on cinnamon beach? I've heard that there are a lot of rocks and shells. We have stayed numerous times at crescent beach and really enjoy the beach there. We are thinking of staying at cinnamon beach because we will be bringing teenagers and it looks like there will be more to do for them. Thanks in advance for your replies.
Cinnamon Beach area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 2 One Night at Logan Airport
- 3 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 4 Backpacking in April
- 5 Four days in DC
- 6 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 7 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 8 Circle Oahu / luau
- 9 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 12 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 13 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 14 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 15 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 replica designer handbags
- 18 First family ski trip
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Cape Cod in early April
- 21 USA with a 3 year old
- 22 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 23 united and carry-ons
- 24 Portland Maine Hotels
- 25 Help choosing Chicago hotel