We are possibly planning a trip here at the end of May. I was wondering what the beaches were like at the ocean hammock resort on cinnamon beach? I've heard that there are a lot of rocks and shells. We have stayed numerous times at crescent beach and really enjoy the beach there. We are thinking of staying at cinnamon beach because we will be bringing teenagers and it looks like there will be more to do for them. Thanks in advance for your replies.
Cinnamon Beach area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 2 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 3 Grand Teton in October
- 4 Grand Marais?
- 5 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 6 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 7 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 8 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 9 adams morgan - safety
- 10 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 11 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 12 Morning in miami
- 13 Las Vegas must sees
- 14 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 15 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 16 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 17 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 18 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 19 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 20 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 21 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 22 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 23 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 24 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 25 Dublin International Customs / Connections