We are possibly planning a trip here at the end of May. I was wondering what the beaches were like at the ocean hammock resort on cinnamon beach? I've heard that there are a lot of rocks and shells. We have stayed numerous times at crescent beach and really enjoy the beach there. We are thinking of staying at cinnamon beach because we will be bringing teenagers and it looks like there will be more to do for them. Thanks in advance for your replies.
Cinnamon Beach area
View all United States activity »
- 1 Which San Francisco vacation apartment rental has a better location?
- 2 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 3 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 4 Question about Boulder area
- 5 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 6 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 11 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 12 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 13 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 14 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 15 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 16 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 17 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 18 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 21 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 22 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 23 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 24 Biloxi questions again
- 25 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations