We are possibly planning a trip here at the end of May. I was wondering what the beaches were like at the ocean hammock resort on cinnamon beach? I've heard that there are a lot of rocks and shells. We have stayed numerous times at crescent beach and really enjoy the beach there. We are thinking of staying at cinnamon beach because we will be bringing teenagers and it looks like there will be more to do for them. Thanks in advance for your replies.
Cinnamon Beach area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 2 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 3 Yosemite in Winter
- 4 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 5 Active Vacation
- 6 Quick SoCal question
- 7 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 8 New England September
- 9 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 12 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 13 Tampa in February
- 14 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 15 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 16 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 17 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 18 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 19 NYC taxi vs car service
- 20 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 21 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 22 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 23 Austin Food Trucks
- 24 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 25 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip