How hard will it be to get reservations for dinner in the downtown/Riverwalk area on Saturday? Our flight arrives at approximately 3:00 p.m. and we were thinking about dinner at around 6:00. Looked at opentable and didn't really see anything that was mexican. Recommendations are appreciated. We have a max of $25 for dinner before alcohol and tip. There will be five in our party. We are in town until Wednesday and need suggestions for the rest of our stay. We all like steak, burgers, and Italian. Thanks!!
Cinco De Mayo San Antonio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 2 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 3 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 4 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 5 USA with a 3 year old
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 11 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 12 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 13 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 14 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 15 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 16 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 17 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 18 Universal studios/Orlando
- 19 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 20 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 23 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 24 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 25 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!