How hard will it be to get reservations for dinner in the downtown/Riverwalk area on Saturday? Our flight arrives at approximately 3:00 p.m. and we were thinking about dinner at around 6:00. Looked at opentable and didn't really see anything that was mexican. Recommendations are appreciated. We have a max of $25 for dinner before alcohol and tip. There will be five in our party. We are in town until Wednesday and need suggestions for the rest of our stay. We all like steak, burgers, and Italian. Thanks!!
Cinco De Mayo San Antonio
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 4 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 5 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 6 Savannah restaurants
- 7 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 8 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 9 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 10 Albuquerque to Denver
- 11 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 12 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 13 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 14 Middlebury vt quickie
- 15 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 16 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 17 American Airlines reservation question
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Car trip from Seattle
- 20 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 23 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Best place to raise a family in Florida