I am going to Cincinnati Oct 1st for a wedding. I have never been there and would love to come a day early to see your city.
Any suggestions on things to see and do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 2 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 3 Great OR beach house locations?
- 4 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 5 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 6 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 7 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 8 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 9 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 10 Ideas for New York
- 11 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 12 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 13 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 14 No Spam this morning!!
- 15 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 16 Honeymoon on PCH
- 17 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 18 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 19 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 20 San Francisco transit options
- 21 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 22 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 25 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january