My husband is going to a conference in Cincinatti in September. He said that I was welcome to come. I'll only go if there is enough to keep me occupied downtown for 3 days. He'll be busy all day and so I'll be on my own. We won't have a car. I like museums, historic sites and can shop till I drop. Any thoughts?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 7 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 8 Hotel near Public Theater
- 9 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 10 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 11 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 12 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 13 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 16 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 22 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 23 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 24 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 25 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?