We're going to be in Providence for a few days then going to visit friends in Fairhaven. We'd love to visit an orchard or cidery/winery where we could perhaps take a tour or do a tasting. We'll be traveling at the end of September and will be in Providence Wed-Fri and then Fairhaven Fri-Mon. Any suggestions? We'll have our 2 year old son with us (so not too much wine tasting! so if you can pick fruit, take a hay ride, etc. that would be great for him.
- 1 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 2 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 3 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 4 Columbus food !
- 5 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 6 One day in NYC
- 7 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 8 Updates from Hanalei
- 9 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 10 Trying To Find a Place
- 11 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 12 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 13 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 14 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 15 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 16 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 17 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 18 Blue ridge parkway
- 19 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 20 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 21 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 22 Minnesota State Fair
- 23 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 24 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 25 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions