We're going to be in Providence for a few days then going to visit friends in Fairhaven. We'd love to visit an orchard or cidery/winery where we could perhaps take a tour or do a tasting. We'll be traveling at the end of September and will be in Providence Wed-Fri and then Fairhaven Fri-Mon. Any suggestions? We'll have our 2 year old son with us (so not too much wine tasting! so if you can pick fruit, take a hay ride, etc. that would be great for him.
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 5 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 6 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 12 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 13 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 16 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 17 Madison Square Garden
- 18 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 19 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 20 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 21 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 22 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 23 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 24 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 25 First time to Austin-San Antonio area