We're going to be in Providence for a few days then going to visit friends in Fairhaven. We'd love to visit an orchard or cidery/winery where we could perhaps take a tour or do a tasting. We'll be traveling at the end of September and will be in Providence Wed-Fri and then Fairhaven Fri-Mon. Any suggestions? We'll have our 2 year old son with us (so not too much wine tasting! so if you can pick fruit, take a hay ride, etc. that would be great for him.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 2 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 3 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 4 NYC jazz with a minor
- 5 NYC Itinerary Help
- 6 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 7 Half-price Vegas Shows?
- 8 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 9 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 10 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 11 5 week in US/Mexico
- 12 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 13 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 14 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 15 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 16 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 Washington, DC to Boston
- 20 New Orleans Weekend
- 21 Phoenix restaurants
- 22 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 23 San Diego Trip Report
- 24 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 25 rain in Kauai