We're going to be in Providence for a few days then going to visit friends in Fairhaven. We'd love to visit an orchard or cidery/winery where we could perhaps take a tour or do a tasting. We'll be traveling at the end of September and will be in Providence Wed-Fri and then Fairhaven Fri-Mon. Any suggestions? We'll have our 2 year old son with us (so not too much wine tasting! so if you can pick fruit, take a hay ride, etc. that would be great for him.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 2 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 3 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 4 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 5 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 6 Colorado trip
- 7 Cape cod and Acadia
- 8 First visit in New Mexico
- 9 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 10 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 11 Maine in latter half of September
- 12 Grand Marais?
- 13 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 14 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 15 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 16 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 17 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 18 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 19 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 20 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 21 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 22 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 23 Grand Teton in October
- 24 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 25 adams morgan - safety