We're going to be in Providence for a few days then going to visit friends in Fairhaven. We'd love to visit an orchard or cidery/winery where we could perhaps take a tour or do a tasting. We'll be traveling at the end of September and will be in Providence Wed-Fri and then Fairhaven Fri-Mon. Any suggestions? We'll have our 2 year old son with us (so not too much wine tasting! so if you can pick fruit, take a hay ride, etc. that would be great for him.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 2 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 3 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 4 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 5 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 6 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 7 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 8 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 9 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 10 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 11 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 12 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 13 best of yellowstone
- 14 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 15 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 16 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 17 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 18 San Francisco - mid October
- 19 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 20 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 21 Vegas hotels for families
- 22 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 23 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 24 San Diego with Kids
- 25 NYC Neighbourhoods