The question is, where is the best chuckwagon dinner show? I've looked at so many my head is ready to explode. If we are going to spend $35+ per head I'd like the complete experience (the meal, the ride & the show). Will be traveling from N Yellowstone to the Grand Canyon sorta following US Rt 89. Or is there a good one along I40 in Texas or Oklahoma? We have looked at the ones in the Black Hills but, would like to do this later in our trip.
chuckwagon dinner ride & show
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 2 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 3 Hotel near Miami airport
- 4 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 5 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 6 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 7 Our perfect day in Key West
- 8 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 9 culpepper
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 12 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 13 moving to florida
- 14 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 15 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 16 Road Trip SW
- 17 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 18 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 19 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 20 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 25 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP