The question is, where is the best chuckwagon dinner show? I've looked at so many my head is ready to explode. If we are going to spend $35+ per head I'd like the complete experience (the meal, the ride & the show). Will be traveling from N Yellowstone to the Grand Canyon sorta following US Rt 89. Or is there a good one along I40 in Texas or Oklahoma? We have looked at the ones in the Black Hills but, would like to do this later in our trip.
chuckwagon dinner ride & show
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 2 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 3 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 6 Utah 2
- 7 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 8 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 9 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 10 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 11 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 12 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 13 Kauai Garden tours
- 14 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 15 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 16 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 17 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 18 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 19 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 20 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 21 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 22 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 23 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 24 California San Diego area lodging
- 25 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please