The question is, where is the best chuckwagon dinner show? I've looked at so many my head is ready to explode. If we are going to spend $35+ per head I'd like the complete experience (the meal, the ride & the show). Will be traveling from N Yellowstone to the Grand Canyon sorta following US Rt 89. Or is there a good one along I40 in Texas or Oklahoma? We have looked at the ones in the Black Hills but, would like to do this later in our trip.
chuckwagon dinner ride & show
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 6 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 7 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 10 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 los angeles restaurants
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 17 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 18 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?