The question is, where is the best chuckwagon dinner show? I've looked at so many my head is ready to explode. If we are going to spend $35+ per head I'd like the complete experience (the meal, the ride & the show). Will be traveling from N Yellowstone to the Grand Canyon sorta following US Rt 89. Or is there a good one along I40 in Texas or Oklahoma? We have looked at the ones in the Black Hills but, would like to do this later in our trip.
chuckwagon dinner ride & show
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 2 DC - WW2 flyover
- 3 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 4 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 5 Cape cod and Acadia
- 6 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 7 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 8 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 9 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 10 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 11 Colorado trip
- 12 First visit in New Mexico
- 13 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 14 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 15 Maine in latter half of September
- 16 Grand Marais?
- 17 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 18 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 19 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 20 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 21 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 22 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 23 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 24 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak