The question is, where is the best chuckwagon dinner show? I've looked at so many my head is ready to explode. If we are going to spend $35+ per head I'd like the complete experience (the meal, the ride & the show). Will be traveling from N Yellowstone to the Grand Canyon sorta following US Rt 89. Or is there a good one along I40 in Texas or Oklahoma? We have looked at the ones in the Black Hills but, would like to do this later in our trip.
chuckwagon dinner ride & show
View all United States activity »
- 1 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 2 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 3 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 6 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 7 Question about Boulder area
- 8 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 9 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 12 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 13 Grand Canyon in March?
- 14 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 15 California Tour Groups?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 18 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 19 Warm and don't Drive
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 22 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 23 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 24 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 25 Viginia Jan 18-21st