Driving to Charleston day after Xmas for 4 days' stay at Charleston Mills House. Seems there are many holiday-type activities (which is what I want...all the kids are scattered this year). Any fans of Charleston with food recommendations? We live in Durham/Chapel Hill area and usually don't choose 'southern fare' but would welcome favorite breakfast/lunch spots and dinner restaurants that you love. Also would appreciate anything (especially visual) that I shouldn't miss. Soooo excited about going and, in fact, already planning second trip there to stay at MIddleton Plantation while prices are still halved. Husband is Civil War buff so pls. include anything exception in that direction. Many thanks!
Christmas Week in Charleston, S.C.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 2 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 3 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 6 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 7 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 10 Colorado in the summer!
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 14 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 15 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 16 Brooklyn why?
- 17 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 18 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 19 Kennedy Space Center
- 20 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 21 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 22 5 week in US/Mexico
- 23 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 24 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving