Driving to Charleston day after Xmas for 4 days' stay at Charleston Mills House. Seems there are many holiday-type activities (which is what I want...all the kids are scattered this year). Any fans of Charleston with food recommendations? We live in Durham/Chapel Hill area and usually don't choose 'southern fare' but would welcome favorite breakfast/lunch spots and dinner restaurants that you love. Also would appreciate anything (especially visual) that I shouldn't miss. Soooo excited about going and, in fact, already planning second trip there to stay at MIddleton Plantation while prices are still halved. Husband is Civil War buff so pls. include anything exception in that direction. Many thanks!
Christmas Week in Charleston, S.C.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 2 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 3 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Pub with food in Seattle
- 6 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 7 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 8 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 9 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 10 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 11 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 12 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 13 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 14 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 15 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 16 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 19 Santa Barbara, California
- 20 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 21 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 22 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 23 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 24 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 25 May visit to Denali