Driving to Charleston day after Xmas for 4 days' stay at Charleston Mills House. Seems there are many holiday-type activities (which is what I want...all the kids are scattered this year). Any fans of Charleston with food recommendations? We live in Durham/Chapel Hill area and usually don't choose 'southern fare' but would welcome favorite breakfast/lunch spots and dinner restaurants that you love. Also would appreciate anything (especially visual) that I shouldn't miss. Soooo excited about going and, in fact, already planning second trip there to stay at MIddleton Plantation while prices are still halved. Husband is Civil War buff so pls. include anything exception in that direction. Many thanks!
Christmas Week in Charleston, S.C.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 2 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 3 How to dress in Vegas
- 4 Dining in Manhattan
- 5 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 6 California & French Polynesia
- 7 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 10 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 11 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 12 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 13 St Patrick's renovations
- 14 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 17 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 18 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 19 From Seattle airport to the city
- 20 General Utah planning questions
- 21 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 22 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 23 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 24 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 25 New York City Christmas Trip