Driving to Charleston day after Xmas for 4 days' stay at Charleston Mills House. Seems there are many holiday-type activities (which is what I want...all the kids are scattered this year). Any fans of Charleston with food recommendations? We live in Durham/Chapel Hill area and usually don't choose 'southern fare' but would welcome favorite breakfast/lunch spots and dinner restaurants that you love. Also would appreciate anything (especially visual) that I shouldn't miss. Soooo excited about going and, in fact, already planning second trip there to stay at MIddleton Plantation while prices are still halved. Husband is Civil War buff so pls. include anything exception in that direction. Many thanks!
Christmas Week in Charleston, S.C.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 5 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 6 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 7 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 8 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 9 From Seattle airport to the city
- 10 General Utah planning questions
- 11 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 12 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 15 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 New York City Christmas Trip
- 19 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 20 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 American Honeymoon in March
- 23 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area