Driving to Charleston day after Xmas for 4 days' stay at Charleston Mills House. Seems there are many holiday-type activities (which is what I want...all the kids are scattered this year). Any fans of Charleston with food recommendations? We live in Durham/Chapel Hill area and usually don't choose 'southern fare' but would welcome favorite breakfast/lunch spots and dinner restaurants that you love. Also would appreciate anything (especially visual) that I shouldn't miss. Soooo excited about going and, in fact, already planning second trip there to stay at MIddleton Plantation while prices are still halved. Husband is Civil War buff so pls. include anything exception in that direction. Many thanks!
Christmas Week in Charleston, S.C.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ackislander
- 2 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 3 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 4 san diego or nearby area
- 5 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 6 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 7 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 8 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 9 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 10 Moving to CT
- 11 LA for a day and a half
- 12 Hotels Philly
- 13 Northwest USA
- 14 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 15 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 16 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 17 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 18 Texas
- 19 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 20 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 21 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 22 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 23 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 24 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 25 First Trip to California with Family of 6