Driving to Charleston day after Xmas for 4 days' stay at Charleston Mills House. Seems there are many holiday-type activities (which is what I want...all the kids are scattered this year). Any fans of Charleston with food recommendations? We live in Durham/Chapel Hill area and usually don't choose 'southern fare' but would welcome favorite breakfast/lunch spots and dinner restaurants that you love. Also would appreciate anything (especially visual) that I shouldn't miss. Soooo excited about going and, in fact, already planning second trip there to stay at MIddleton Plantation while prices are still halved. Husband is Civil War buff so pls. include anything exception in that direction. Many thanks!
Christmas Week in Charleston, S.C.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 2 Best places to move to Florida?
- 3 West Coast Bound End of March
- 4 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 5 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 6 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 7 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 8 Oahu ideas
- 9 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 10 Key Largo, FL
- 11 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 12 Death Valley in June
- 13 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 14 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 15 San Diego grocery stores
- 16 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 19 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 20 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 21 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 22 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 23 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 24 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 25 Huntington Beach - hostels?