Driving to Charleston day after Xmas for 4 days' stay at Charleston Mills House. Seems there are many holiday-type activities (which is what I want...all the kids are scattered this year). Any fans of Charleston with food recommendations? We live in Durham/Chapel Hill area and usually don't choose 'southern fare' but would welcome favorite breakfast/lunch spots and dinner restaurants that you love. Also would appreciate anything (especially visual) that I shouldn't miss. Soooo excited about going and, in fact, already planning second trip there to stay at MIddleton Plantation while prices are still halved. Husband is Civil War buff so pls. include anything exception in that direction. Many thanks!
Christmas Week in Charleston, S.C.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 2 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 3 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 4 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 5 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 6 Question About Sealodge
- 7 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 8 Fairbanks Alaska
- 9 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 10 Worst Restaurants in America
- 11 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 12 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 13 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 14 Yosemite Lodging
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 17 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 18 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 19 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 20 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 21 Getaway
- 22 New England Skiing
- 23 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 24 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 25 Temecula Winery Tours