Driving to Charleston day after Xmas for 4 days' stay at Charleston Mills House. Seems there are many holiday-type activities (which is what I want...all the kids are scattered this year). Any fans of Charleston with food recommendations? We live in Durham/Chapel Hill area and usually don't choose 'southern fare' but would welcome favorite breakfast/lunch spots and dinner restaurants that you love. Also would appreciate anything (especially visual) that I shouldn't miss. Soooo excited about going and, in fact, already planning second trip there to stay at MIddleton Plantation while prices are still halved. Husband is Civil War buff so pls. include anything exception in that direction. Many thanks!
Christmas Week in Charleston, S.C.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 3 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 4 Montana- what are must see places?
- 5 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 6 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 7 Utah 2
- 8 Sunrise Easter service-Napa and Sonoma
- 9 Sea world San Diego
- 10 Utah 2
- 11 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 12 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 13 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 14 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 15 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 16 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 17 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 18 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 19 Small group dining in Napa area
- 20 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 21 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 22 Maui - Haleakala
- 23 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 24 Utah restaurants
- 25 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice