Driving to Charleston day after Xmas for 4 days' stay at Charleston Mills House. Seems there are many holiday-type activities (which is what I want...all the kids are scattered this year). Any fans of Charleston with food recommendations? We live in Durham/Chapel Hill area and usually don't choose 'southern fare' but would welcome favorite breakfast/lunch spots and dinner restaurants that you love. Also would appreciate anything (especially visual) that I shouldn't miss. Soooo excited about going and, in fact, already planning second trip there to stay at MIddleton Plantation while prices are still halved. Husband is Civil War buff so pls. include anything exception in that direction. Many thanks!
Christmas Week in Charleston, S.C.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 2 Juneau May 8th
- 3 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 4 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 7 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 8 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 9 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 10 Best places to move to Florida?
- 11 Question about Miami travel
- 12 Salt Lake City
- 13 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 17 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 18 Locker at JFK
- 19 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 20 San Diego grocery stores
- 21 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 24 Key Largo, FL
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?