Driving to Charleston day after Xmas for 4 days' stay at Charleston Mills House. Seems there are many holiday-type activities (which is what I want...all the kids are scattered this year). Any fans of Charleston with food recommendations? We live in Durham/Chapel Hill area and usually don't choose 'southern fare' but would welcome favorite breakfast/lunch spots and dinner restaurants that you love. Also would appreciate anything (especially visual) that I shouldn't miss. Soooo excited about going and, in fact, already planning second trip there to stay at MIddleton Plantation while prices are still halved. Husband is Civil War buff so pls. include anything exception in that direction. Many thanks!
Christmas Week in Charleston, S.C.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 2 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 3 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 4 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 5 Will have five days in Savannah
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 May visit to Denali
- 10 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 Chicago trip
- 14 culpepper
- 15 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 16 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 17 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 18 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 19 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 20 Santa Barbara, California
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 Itinerary opinions
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 25 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?