Driving to Charleston day after Xmas for 4 days' stay at Charleston Mills House. Seems there are many holiday-type activities (which is what I want...all the kids are scattered this year). Any fans of Charleston with food recommendations? We live in Durham/Chapel Hill area and usually don't choose 'southern fare' but would welcome favorite breakfast/lunch spots and dinner restaurants that you love. Also would appreciate anything (especially visual) that I shouldn't miss. Soooo excited about going and, in fact, already planning second trip there to stay at MIddleton Plantation while prices are still halved. Husband is Civil War buff so pls. include anything exception in that direction. Many thanks!
Christmas Week in Charleston, S.C.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 4 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 5 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 12 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 13 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 19 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 20 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 21 A day in Dallas
- 22 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 23 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 Best seafood restaurant in Boston