Driving to Charleston day after Xmas for 4 days' stay at Charleston Mills House. Seems there are many holiday-type activities (which is what I want...all the kids are scattered this year). Any fans of Charleston with food recommendations? We live in Durham/Chapel Hill area and usually don't choose 'southern fare' but would welcome favorite breakfast/lunch spots and dinner restaurants that you love. Also would appreciate anything (especially visual) that I shouldn't miss. Soooo excited about going and, in fact, already planning second trip there to stay at MIddleton Plantation while prices are still halved. Husband is Civil War buff so pls. include anything exception in that direction. Many thanks!
Christmas Week in Charleston, S.C.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 2 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 3 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 4 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 7 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 8 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 9 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 10 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 11 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 12 10 day trip
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Utah restaurants
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 16 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 17 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 18 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 19 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 20 Venice tourist travel pass
- 21 Crossville, TN in March
- 22 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 25 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston