Driving to Charleston day after Xmas for 4 days' stay at Charleston Mills House. Seems there are many holiday-type activities (which is what I want...all the kids are scattered this year). Any fans of Charleston with food recommendations? We live in Durham/Chapel Hill area and usually don't choose 'southern fare' but would welcome favorite breakfast/lunch spots and dinner restaurants that you love. Also would appreciate anything (especially visual) that I shouldn't miss. Soooo excited about going and, in fact, already planning second trip there to stay at MIddleton Plantation while prices are still halved. Husband is Civil War buff so pls. include anything exception in that direction. Many thanks!
Christmas Week in Charleston, S.C.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 2 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 3 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 4 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 5 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 6 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 7 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 8 Florida St George's Island
- 9 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 10 Washington DC in Spring?
- 11 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 12 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 13 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 14 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 17 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 18 Weekend in NYC
- 19 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 20 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 21 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 22 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 25 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC