Driving to Charleston day after Xmas for 4 days' stay at Charleston Mills House. Seems there are many holiday-type activities (which is what I want...all the kids are scattered this year). Any fans of Charleston with food recommendations? We live in Durham/Chapel Hill area and usually don't choose 'southern fare' but would welcome favorite breakfast/lunch spots and dinner restaurants that you love. Also would appreciate anything (especially visual) that I shouldn't miss. Soooo excited about going and, in fact, already planning second trip there to stay at MIddleton Plantation while prices are still halved. Husband is Civil War buff so pls. include anything exception in that direction. Many thanks!
Christmas Week in Charleston, S.C.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Book of Mormon review
- 2 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 3 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 4 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 5 SFO International Airport
- 6 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 7 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 8 Yosemite Lodging
- 9 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 10 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 11 Worst Restaurants in America
- 12 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 13 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Arches National Park in a day
- 20 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 21 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 22 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 23 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 24 Fall color yet?
- 25 St Augustine Hotels, what area?