My family is going to Steamboat Springs the week of Christmas. Do we need to make reservations for tubing? Planning on skiing 2 days as we will need lessons, snowmobile and tube. Condo is reserved but other than that we don't know what we are doing. Restaurant advice too please. Shuttle service to condo from airport? Any advice would be appreciated. Family of five.
Christmas vacation at Steamboat Springs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 2 culpepper
- 3 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 4 moving to florida
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 9 Alaska railroad?
- 10 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 11 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 12 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 13 Itinerary opinions
- 14 Calgary to Banff
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 17 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 20 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 21 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 22 Our perfect day in Key West
- 23 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 24 2 weeks in Alaska
- 25 Pub with food in Seattle