We're going to CA XMAS week. We plan to spend a few days in the Santa Monica area and a few days in the Newport or Laguna Beach area. I'd be interested in knowing what you all think about Newport versus Laguna as a place to stay. We'll have 5 days (arrive LAX morning of the 20th and leave morning of the 25th).
Christmas: Newport versus Laguna Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 2 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 5 Denver 1 day in denver
- 6 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 7 Burlington VT day trip
- 8 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 9 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 12 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 13 Driving Chgo- Denver,things to see on way, where to stop
- 14 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 15 Denver to Ouray
- 16 Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
- 17 Three day colorado summer trip (Denver-RMNP, Colorado springs)
- 18 Denver-Taos-Santa Fe-Durango/Mesa Verde
- 19 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 20 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 21 San Francisco - mid October
- 22 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 23 Vegas hotels for families
- 24 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 25 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara