We're going to CA XMAS week. We plan to spend a few days in the Santa Monica area and a few days in the Newport or Laguna Beach area. I'd be interested in knowing what you all think about Newport versus Laguna as a place to stay. We'll have 5 days (arrive LAX morning of the 20th and leave morning of the 25th).
Christmas: Newport versus Laguna Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast Road Trip
- 2 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 3 Looking for Next Destination
- 4 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 5 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 6 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 7 St. Simon, Georgia
- 8 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 9 Moving to New Jersey
- 10 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 11 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 12 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 13 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 16 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 17 California
- 18 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 19 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 20 Maui itinerary
- 21 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 22 Car Needed in Austin?
- 23 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 New Orleans Weekend
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights