My family will be in Williamsburg over Christmas. I would like recommendations for a meal on Christmas day, either at the Taverns or in the surrounding area.
Christmas Meals at Colonial Williamsburg
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nets vs Bulls (All Access) Middle Sideline Tickets for Listing
- 2 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 3 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 4 DC - WW2 flyover
- 5 Colorado trip
- 6 Colorado trip in early May
- 7 Cape cod and Acadia
- 8 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 9 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 10 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 11 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 12 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 13 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 14 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 15 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 16 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 17 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 18 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 19 First visit in New Mexico
- 20 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 21 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 22 Maine in latter half of September
- 23 Grand Marais?
- 24 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 25 10 day Northern California Itinerary