My family will be in Williamsburg over Christmas. I would like recommendations for a meal on Christmas day, either at the Taverns or in the surrounding area.
Christmas Meals at Colonial Williamsburg
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 3 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 4 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 5 Kauai Garden tours
- 6 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 7 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 8 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 9 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 10 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 11 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 12 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 13 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 14 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 15 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 16 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 17 California San Diego area lodging
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 Maui - Haleakala
- 20 Utah 2
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Small group dining in Napa area
- 23 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 24 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 25 Hawaii is still Hell