My family and I are planning a trip to NYC for next year. We want to visit the week of Christmas. We want to visit all of the tourist spots, but mostly we are interested in seeing a few Broadway shows. We'd like to stay somewhere either Midtown or Time Square area. Any suggestions on hotels and Broadway ticket brokers (who won't leave us broke)?
Christmas in NYC 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 4 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 5 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 6 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Boston/Fenway park
- 11 California self drive trip
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 14 Timeshare Nightmares
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 10 day trip to California
- 17 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 18 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 19 Drive along the Columbia River
- 20 Wine Country Picnic
- 21 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 22 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 23 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 24 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,