My family and I are planning a trip to NYC for next year. We want to visit the week of Christmas. We want to visit all of the tourist spots, but mostly we are interested in seeing a few Broadway shows. We'd like to stay somewhere either Midtown or Time Square area. Any suggestions on hotels and Broadway ticket brokers (who won't leave us broke)?
Christmas in NYC 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Dining in D.C.
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 6 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 7 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 8 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 12 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 13 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 14 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 19 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 20 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 21 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 22 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 23 Kennedy Space Center
- 24 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 25 Lunch with little girls UWS?