I am planning a trip to spend Christmas in New York with my fiance. Can anyone please give me ideas on wonderful places to stay as well as the beautiful sites we would just have to see? We really don't have a budget and we would like to be there for a week so any and all ideas and suggestions would be great Thank you for your help...
Christmas in New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 2 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 3 First visit in New Mexico
- 4 Maine in latter half of September
- 5 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 6 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 7 Cape cod and Acadia
- 8 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 9 Grand Marais?
- 10 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 11 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 12 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 13 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 14 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 15 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 18 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 19 adams morgan - safety
- 20 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 21 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 22 Morning in miami
- 23 Las Vegas must sees
- 24 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 25 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?