I am planning a trip to spend Christmas in New York with my fiance. Can anyone please give me ideas on wonderful places to stay as well as the beautiful sites we would just have to see? We really don't have a budget and we would like to be there for a week so any and all ideas and suggestions would be great Thank you for your help...
Christmas in New York
- 1 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 2 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 3 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 4 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 5 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 6 Baseball Road Trip
- 7 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 8 D.C. in a day
- 9 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 12 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 13 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 14 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 15 Using public transit in San Diego
- 16 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 17 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 18 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 19 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 20 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 21 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 22 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 23 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 24 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 25 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!