I am planning a trip to spend Christmas in New York with my fiance. Can anyone please give me ideas on wonderful places to stay as well as the beautiful sites we would just have to see? We really don't have a budget and we would like to be there for a week so any and all ideas and suggestions would be great Thank you for your help...
Christmas in New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Next Destination
- 2 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 3 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 4 West Coast Road Trip
- 5 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 6 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 7 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 8 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 9 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 10 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 11 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 12 St. Simon, Georgia
- 13 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 14 Moving to New Jersey
- 15 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 16 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 19 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 20 California
- 21 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 22 Maui itinerary
- 23 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 24 Car Needed in Austin?
- 25 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations