I am planning a trip to spend Christmas in New York with my fiance. Can anyone please give me ideas on wonderful places to stay as well as the beautiful sites we would just have to see? We really don't have a budget and we would like to be there for a week so any and all ideas and suggestions would be great Thank you for your help...
Christmas in New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 2 Monterey and Napa
- 3 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 4 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 5 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 6 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 7 Looking for Next Destination
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 10 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 11 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 12 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 13 Fall color yet?
- 14 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 15 New England in the fall
- 16 Yosemite Lodging
- 17 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 18 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 19 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 20 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 21 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 22 N California trip questions
- 23 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 24 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 25 Colorado aspen updates