I am planning a trip to spend Christmas in New York with my fiance. Can anyone please give me ideas on wonderful places to stay as well as the beautiful sites we would just have to see? We really don't have a budget and we would like to be there for a week so any and all ideas and suggestions would be great Thank you for your help...
Christmas in New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 2 Calgary to Banff
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 6 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 7 Mesa Verde
- 8 Itinerary opinions
- 9 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 10 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 11 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 12 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 13 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 14 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 15 Our perfect day in Key West
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 culpepper
- 19 2 weeks in Alaska
- 20 Pub with food in Seattle
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014
- 23 An RV trip along the coast
- 24 NYC 1St Time
- 25 NEW YORK CITY!!!