We have lived in RI for many years, and friends want to visit and I would like to show
them a great day in New England? any suggestions. We have done Newport in the
past. need new ideas!! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 2 sugestions
- 3 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 4 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 5 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 6 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 7 Rules of the NY Subway
- 8 Big Sur Help!!
- 9 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 10 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 11 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 12 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 13 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 14 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 15 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 16 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 17 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 18 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 19 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 20 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 21 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 22 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 23 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 24 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 25 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...