Hi! Our family would like to spend 10 days in Key West over Christmas. Has anyone vacationed there during this time? Is it still warm? Is everything still open? We will be bringing our two grown daughters with us, and we all love to walk, shop, sun bathe, snorkle, and enjoy local food and cocktails. Sounds like Key West was just meant for us, right? We are thinking of staying at The Casa Marina, although it gets a little pricey when you add parking and the resort fee. Any other suggestions for a good hotel that is close to Duval Street, and still has a beach? Thanks!
Christmas in Key West
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 2 Hotel near Miami airport
- 3 NYC IN AUGUST
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 6 Will have five days in Savannah
- 7 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 8 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 9 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 10 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 11 Itinerary opinions
- 12 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 13 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 14 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 15 Chicago trip
- 16 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 17 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 18 Fancy dining
- 19 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 20 culpepper
- 21 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 San Fran to Las Vegas drive