Hi! Our family would like to spend 10 days in Key West over Christmas. Has anyone vacationed there during this time? Is it still warm? Is everything still open? We will be bringing our two grown daughters with us, and we all love to walk, shop, sun bathe, snorkle, and enjoy local food and cocktails. Sounds like Key West was just meant for us, right? We are thinking of staying at The Casa Marina, although it gets a little pricey when you add parking and the resort fee. Any other suggestions for a good hotel that is close to Duval Street, and still has a beach? Thanks!
Christmas in Key West
View all United States activity »
- 1 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 2 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 3 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 6 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 7 Question about Boulder area
- 8 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 9 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 12 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 13 Grand Canyon in March?
- 14 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 15 California Tour Groups?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 18 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 19 Warm and don't Drive
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 22 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 23 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 24 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 25 Viginia Jan 18-21st