Hi! Our family would like to spend 10 days in Key West over Christmas. Has anyone vacationed there during this time? Is it still warm? Is everything still open? We will be bringing our two grown daughters with us, and we all love to walk, shop, sun bathe, snorkle, and enjoy local food and cocktails. Sounds like Key West was just meant for us, right? We are thinking of staying at The Casa Marina, although it gets a little pricey when you add parking and the resort fee. Any other suggestions for a good hotel that is close to Duval Street, and still has a beach? Thanks!
Christmas in Key West
- 1 Trying To Find a Place
- 2 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 3 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 4 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 5 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 6 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 7 One day in NYC
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 10 Columbus food !
- 11 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 12 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 13 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 14 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 15 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 16 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 17 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 18 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 19 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 20 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 21 National Parks?
- 22 Marcola?
- 23 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 24 Updates from Hanalei
- 25 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC