Hi! Our family would like to spend 10 days in Key West over Christmas. Has anyone vacationed there during this time? Is it still warm? Is everything still open? We will be bringing our two grown daughters with us, and we all love to walk, shop, sun bathe, snorkle, and enjoy local food and cocktails. Sounds like Key West was just meant for us, right? We are thinking of staying at The Casa Marina, although it gets a little pricey when you add parking and the resort fee. Any other suggestions for a good hotel that is close to Duval Street, and still has a beach? Thanks!
Christmas in Key West
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 2 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 3 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 4 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 5 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 6 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 7 Oahu ideas
- 8 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 15 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 16 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 17 Key Largo, FL
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Death Valley in June
- 20 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 21 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 22 San Diego grocery stores
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii