Hi! Our family would like to spend 10 days in Key West over Christmas. Has anyone vacationed there during this time? Is it still warm? Is everything still open? We will be bringing our two grown daughters with us, and we all love to walk, shop, sun bathe, snorkle, and enjoy local food and cocktails. Sounds like Key West was just meant for us, right? We are thinking of staying at The Casa Marina, although it gets a little pricey when you add parking and the resort fee. Any other suggestions for a good hotel that is close to Duval Street, and still has a beach? Thanks!
Christmas in Key West
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 2 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 3 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 4 Atlanta to LA
- 5 Moving out of states from Florida
- 6 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 7 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 8 new york subway help please
- 9 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 10 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 11 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 12 Things to do in La Jolla
- 13 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 14 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 15 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 16 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 17 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 18 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 19 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 20 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 21 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 22 Things to do in Key West
- 23 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 24 Boston & Cape Cod
- 25 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)