My family (myself, hubby and 7 year old son) are planning to visit Maui and The Big Island for12 days of our Christmas Break. We are planning to stay at the Hilton Vacation Club (Kings Land) for 4 nights then The Grand Wailea on Maui for 7 nights. We are looking for outings to get away from the hotel for some of the time. We are planning to go to the Volcano National Park for one day on the big island and the Road to Hana on Maui but are looking for other things to do. Thanks in advance. Also info on the hotels would be great. They are free with points so I can't do too much complaining, just looking for insight. =)
Christmas in Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 3 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 4 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 5 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 6 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Alaska
- 9 San Diego grocery stores
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 13 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 14 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 18 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 22 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Planning family gathering in Sedona