My family (myself, hubby and 7 year old son) are planning to visit Maui and The Big Island for12 days of our Christmas Break. We are planning to stay at the Hilton Vacation Club (Kings Land) for 4 nights then The Grand Wailea on Maui for 7 nights. We are looking for outings to get away from the hotel for some of the time. We are planning to go to the Volcano National Park for one day on the big island and the Road to Hana on Maui but are looking for other things to do. Thanks in advance. Also info on the hotels would be great. They are free with points so I can't do too much complaining, just looking for insight. =)
Christmas in Hawaii
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 Savanah Sojourn
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 5 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 6 One day in Washington DC
- 7 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 8 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 9 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 10 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 11 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 12 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 13 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 14 RIP Judy Rogers
- 15 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 16 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 17 Boston area
- 18 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 19 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 20 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 21 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 22 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 23 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 24 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 25 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand