My husband and I are taking a road trip through the South between Christmas and New Years, and we will be in Charleston for three nights. The first night we arrive is Christmas Eve and then one of our two full days is Christmas Day. I am starting to get frustrated because nothing is open on Christmas Day and it seems it will be a wasted day entirely - most plantations and houses are closed, stores will be closed, etc. I have found a few good places open to eat (mostly on Christmas Eve) but don't know how to fit in everything I want to do and have no idea what to do on Christmas Day. Any suggestions??? Thanks!
Christmas in Charleston - Help please!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 2 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 3 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 4 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 5 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 6 Best places to move to Florida?
- 7 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 8 Juneau May 8th
- 9 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 10 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 11 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 15 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 16 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 17 West Coast Bound End of March
- 18 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 19 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 20 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 21 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 22 Question about Miami travel
- 23 Salt Lake City
- 24 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 25 First family ski trip