My husband and I are taking a road trip through the South between Christmas and New Years, and we will be in Charleston for three nights. The first night we arrive is Christmas Eve and then one of our two full days is Christmas Day. I am starting to get frustrated because nothing is open on Christmas Day and it seems it will be a wasted day entirely - most plantations and houses are closed, stores will be closed, etc. I have found a few good places open to eat (mostly on Christmas Eve) but don't know how to fit in everything I want to do and have no idea what to do on Christmas Day. Any suggestions??? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 2 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 3 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 4 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 5 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 6 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 7 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 8 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 9 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 10 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 11 limited mobility for Savannah
- 12 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 13 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 14 Northwest Passage
- 15 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 16 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 17 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 18 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 19 Northwest Car Trip
- 20 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 21 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 22 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 23 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 24 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 25 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route