My husband and I are taking a road trip through the South between Christmas and New Years, and we will be in Charleston for three nights. The first night we arrive is Christmas Eve and then one of our two full days is Christmas Day. I am starting to get frustrated because nothing is open on Christmas Day and it seems it will be a wasted day entirely - most plantations and houses are closed, stores will be closed, etc. I have found a few good places open to eat (mostly on Christmas Eve) but don't know how to fit in everything I want to do and have no idea what to do on Christmas Day. Any suggestions??? Thanks!
Christmas in Charleston - Help please!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 6 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 7 Boston in winter?
- 8 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 American Honeymoon in March
- 12 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 13 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 14 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 15 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 16 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 17 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 18 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 19 Colorado Skiing
- 20 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 21 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 22 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 23 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 24 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 25 charlotte