We are trying to decide on a very special Christmas dinner. We are taking my sweet mother to St Petersburg/Tampa area for Christmas so she can warm up a ltitle. We already have a VRBO in the Indian Shores area. Would you recommend the Renaissance Vinoy resort- Marchands Grill ,or the Maritana Grill at the Don Cesar Hotel for our Christmas dinner? We don't want to do a buffet so it would be dinner time reservations. We have started a new tradition of Christmas dinner out and would love to have a special night. We have a reservation at Bern's in Tampa for Christmas Eve and I think that is a good choice. Please help me decide!
Christmas dinner St Pete area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 2 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 5 Philly
- 6 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 7 Hotel near Miami airport
- 8 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 9 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 10 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 11 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 14 Chicago trip
- 15 NYC IN AUGUST
- 16 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 17 culpepper
- 18 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 19 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 20 Fancy dining
- 21 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 22 Will have five days in Savannah
- 23 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 24 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 25 Itinerary opinions