We are trying to decide on a very special Christmas dinner. We are taking my sweet mother to St Petersburg/Tampa area for Christmas so she can warm up a ltitle. We already have a VRBO in the Indian Shores area. Would you recommend the Renaissance Vinoy resort- Marchands Grill ,or the Maritana Grill at the Don Cesar Hotel for our Christmas dinner? We don't want to do a buffet so it would be dinner time reservations. We have started a new tradition of Christmas dinner out and would love to have a special night. We have a reservation at Bern's in Tampa for Christmas Eve and I think that is a good choice. Please help me decide!
Christmas dinner St Pete area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 4 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 5 Dining in D.C.
- 6 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 7 Jersey City Parking
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Washington DC Metro
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 12 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 13 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 14 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 15 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 16 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 17 Alaska cruise and land
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 22 NYC taxi vs car service
- 23 rain in Kauai
- 24 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara