We are trying to decide on a very special Christmas dinner. We are taking my sweet mother to St Petersburg/Tampa area for Christmas so she can warm up a ltitle. We already have a VRBO in the Indian Shores area. Would you recommend the Renaissance Vinoy resort- Marchands Grill ,or the Maritana Grill at the Don Cesar Hotel for our Christmas dinner? We don't want to do a buffet so it would be dinner time reservations. We have started a new tradition of Christmas dinner out and would love to have a special night. We have a reservation at Bern's in Tampa for Christmas Eve and I think that is a good choice. Please help me decide!
Christmas dinner St Pete area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado aspen updates
- 2 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 3 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 4 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 6 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 7 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 8 Long Island Advice
- 9 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 10 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 11 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 12 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 13 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 14 Boston suggestions
- 15 California
- 16 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 19 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 22 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 23 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 24 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 25 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio