We are looking for a nice restaurant not buffet to dine at Christmas Day or Christmas Eve.
We will have car so does not have to be on the strip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 2 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 3 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 4 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 5 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 6 Arlington funeral plans
- 7 NY State Assembly Internship
- 8 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 9 White Christmas
- 10 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 11 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 12 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 13 Grand Canyon
- 14 San Francisco and Napa
- 15 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 16 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 17 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 18 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 19 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 20 Midway point
- 21 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 22 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 23 New York City
- 24 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 25 Relocating to the Deep South