Has anyone ever had Christmas dinner at this restaurant? We have reservations with 6 children (aged 4 to 15) and wonder if it's appropriate for a family oriented yet lovely restaurant? Thank you.
Christmas Dinner at Humuhumu restaurant at Grand Wailea?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 3 San Diego parks and attractions
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 6 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 7 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 8 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 9 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 10 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 15 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 16 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 17 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 18 Visiting Denver
- 19 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 20 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 21 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 22 Door County Suggestions
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 25 Summer trip in New England (15 days)