My husband and I will be spending Dec 23rd, 24th and 25th in Charleston this year. Can't wait to see the city dressed for Christmas, but don't know where to eat Christmas dinner. We love Husk, Magnolias, Oak Steak House and SNOB, but wonder if anyone has any suggestions for Christmas Day and what might be open that day. Thanks,
Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 2 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 3 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 4 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 5 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 6 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 7 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 11 charleston during Christmas Week
- 12 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 13 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 14 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 17 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 18 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 19 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 20 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 21 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 24 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 25 Key West Hotel in January