I have some marriott points I'd like to use for a long WE (3 nights).
I am hesitating between the following destinations:
- Las Vegas
- San Diego
- Santa Fe
- Key West
- Palm Spring
I would like to stay at a nice hotel or resort.
I like properties where you can walk/jogg in the park, I love great bathroom, comfy rooms and nice breakfast.
Which in your opinion is the best Marriott resort ? I read a lot +++ things about the desert springs, but my favorite destination would be New Mexico. Is there a nice marriott property there?
choosing a marriott hotel/resort in PS, SD, LV, KW, New Mex. or PHX...
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 Newport, RI Questions
- 6 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 7 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 8 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 11 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 12 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 13 American Airlines reservation question
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 16 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 17 Car trip from Seattle
- 18 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 19 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 20 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 21 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 22 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 23 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 24 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 25 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport