Other than Mexico and Hawaii,can you please suggest places to visit during November -December.I am not into skiing.Looking for places with some sight-seeing to do.
Appreciate your suggestions.By the way ,I live in the bay area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 2 Short Notice
- 3 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 4 Novel in Progress
- 5 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 6 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 7 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 8 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 9 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 10 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 11 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 12 Another Great DC Trip
- 13 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 14 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 15 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 16 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 17 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 18 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 19 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 20 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 21 Inn at Key West
- 22 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 23 Black History Museum
- 24 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 25 Chicago 2017
Choice of places to go in North america during November -December time frame