Other than Mexico and Hawaii,can you please suggest places to visit during November -December.I am not into skiing.Looking for places with some sight-seeing to do.
Appreciate your suggestions.By the way ,I live in the bay area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GOooli : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:855:999:8045 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 3 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 4 Rules of the NY Subway
- 5 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 6 Bahubal +18 55 999 8045 %# @ Yahoo Mail Technical SuPPoRt nUmBeR
- 7 Half GB +18 55 999,8045 @ Yahoo Pasword Recovery Customer Help
- 8 My travels to Monument Valley
- 9 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 10 Miami for 2 days
- 11 Universal Studios vacation
- 12 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 15 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 16 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk
- 17 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 18 1 more Minnesota location?
- 19 Dividing time in Glacier
- 20 Loop Road Trip from Seattle
- 21 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 22 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 23 Williams to Winslow and beyond, heading across the country
- 24 Things to do on a rainy Monday in Westerly
- 25 10 Days in Maine
Choice of places to go in North america during November -December time frame