Other than Mexico and Hawaii,can you please suggest places to visit during November -December.I am not into skiing.Looking for places with some sight-seeing to do.
Appreciate your suggestions.By the way ,I live in the bay area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 2 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 3 Hawaii - where?
- 4 24 days out west
- 5 Pacific Northwest
- 6 New Orleans Streetcars
- 7 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 8 Things to do in NYC
- 9 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 10 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 11 Sandford Airport
- 12 Shenandoah National park
- 13 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 14 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 15 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 16 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 17 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 18 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah
- 19 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 20 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 21 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 22 Anaheim - no car
- 23 San Francisco to San Diego
- 24 Arizona PHX car rental
- 25 Dinner in Anchorage
Choice of places to go in North america during November -December time frame