Other than Mexico and Hawaii,can you please suggest places to visit during November -December.I am not into skiing.Looking for places with some sight-seeing to do.
Appreciate your suggestions.By the way ,I live in the bay area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 2 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 3 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 4 Safety Concerns
- 5 Get off of your Muscle Building Online
- 6 http://hikehealth.com/
- 7 http://hikehealth.com/crevalor-and-megatropin/
- 8 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 9 Trip to northern California
- 10 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 11 First Trip to Texas -
- 12 5 days in Colorado
- 13 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 14 Washington DC with kids
- 15 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 16 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 17 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 18 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 19 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 20 Sedona for a Month
- 21 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 22 Alaska -public transport
- 23 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 24 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 25 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
Choice of places to go in North america during November -December time frame