I am traveling to NY and want to stay connected (mainly data) without the huge roaming charges.
Where should I get the chip? At the airport? At specific places?
I will be also in Washington DC, I assume the same chip is good in both places, is it like that?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:482:3831 password reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Christmas in Colorado
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 5 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 6 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 7 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 8 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 9 JFK to Washington
- 10 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 11 Where to live in the North East
- 12 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 14 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations
- 16 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 17 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 18 Houston during hurricane
- 19 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 20 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 21 Phoenix for the weekend
- 22 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 25 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds