I am traveling to NY and want to stay connected (mainly data) without the huge roaming charges.
Where should I get the chip? At the airport? At specific places?
I will be also in Washington DC, I assume the same chip is good in both places, is it like that?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/dermabellix/
- 2 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 3 http://advisorwellness.com/lunexia/
- 4 USA family tour
- 5 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 6 http://www.supplementrail.com/andro-beast/
- 7 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/testoflex-advanced/
- 8 Send postcard to an inmate in jail - Inmateaid
- 9 US whole month of January where to
- 10 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 11 Dedicated server Netherlands
- 12 Places to stay in Skagway
- 13 A fun ride to Miami Disney Universal Studios
- 14 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 15 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 16 Bryce and Zion planning
- 17 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 18 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 19 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 20 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 21 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 22 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 23 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 24 Maui - luau question
- 25 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning