I am traveling to NY and want to stay connected (mainly data) without the huge roaming charges.
Where should I get the chip? At the airport? At specific places?
I will be also in Washington DC, I assume the same chip is good in both places, is it like that?
Thanks in advance.
Chip for iPhone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 2 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 3 What's new on Maui?
- 4 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 5 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 6 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 7 Christmas in TX
- 8 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 9 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 10 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 11 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 12 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 13 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 14 Tucson area flooding
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Refining my California Itinerary
- 17 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 18 Oregon Road Trip
- 19 Getaway
- 20 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 21 Moving to New Jersey
- 22 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 23 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 24 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 25 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto