I am traveling to NY and want to stay connected (mainly data) without the huge roaming charges.
Where should I get the chip? At the airport? At specific places?
I will be also in Washington DC, I assume the same chip is good in both places, is it like that?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 2 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 3 Wine Country
- 4 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 5 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 6 Nashville Never Been
- 7 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 8 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 9 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 10 Florida beach vacation
- 11 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 12 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 13 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 14 I95
- 15 Rafting the Colorado
- 16 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 17 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Uber boston
- 20 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 21 Florida vacation
- 22 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 23 Trip to USA in July
- 24 a short trip to san francisco
- 25 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours