I am traveling to NY and want to stay connected (mainly data) without the huge roaming charges.
Where should I get the chip? At the airport? At specific places?
I will be also in Washington DC, I assume the same chip is good in both places, is it like that?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/le-jeune-anti-wrinkle-complex/
- 2 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 3 River Rafting: What to expect and How to Stay Safe?
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 4 Days in LV
- 6 Southern Road Trip
- 7 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 8 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 9 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 10 First time visit to California
- 11 Hilton Head
- 12 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 13 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 14 Must see places in Washington & Oregon
- 15 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 16 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 17 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 18 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 19 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 20 Southwest US
- 21 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 22 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 23 Reno GTG?
- 24 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 25 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge