I am traveling to NY and want to stay connected (mainly data) without the huge roaming charges.
Where should I get the chip? At the airport? At specific places?
I will be also in Washington DC, I assume the same chip is good in both places, is it like that?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with first time
- 2 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 3 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 4 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 5 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 6 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 7 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 8 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 9 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 10 Discounted Rental Car?
- 11 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 12 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 13 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 14 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 15 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 16 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 17 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 18 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 19 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 20 BYOB in New York City
- 21 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 22 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 23 Inexpensive family getaways
- 24 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 25 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?