I am traveling to NY and want to stay connected (mainly data) without the huge roaming charges.
Where should I get the chip? At the airport? At specific places?
I will be also in Washington DC, I assume the same chip is good in both places, is it like that?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The District by Hilton Club
- 2 Colorado Hiking in September
- 3 Which island for teens
- 4 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 5 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 6 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 7 Paris on my own
- 8 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 9 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 10 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 11 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 12 Acadia National Park
- 13 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 14 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 15 Traveling with an infant
- 16 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 17 Birthday vacation ideas
- 18 Kauai helicopter flight
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 21 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 22 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 23 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 24 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 25 Key West, FL