Will be in Pasadena in early may for a GTG with Asian forum folks. I would like some advice on some good Chinese restaurants in the area. We will be staying at the Marriott Courtyard 180 North Fair Oaks Avenus. Does not have to 5 star fancy but should be good, clean and pleasant ambiance.
Chinese Restaurants in Pasadena
View all United States activity »
- 1 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 2 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Hotel near Public Theater
- 6 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 7 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 8 Oahu Information
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 One day in Washington DC
- 11 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 12 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 15 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 16 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 17 San Antonio
- 18 hotel near Met NYC
- 19 Key West on NYE
- 20 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 23 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 24 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 25 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave