We are visiting NYC during the week of Chinese New Year and would like to build our schedule around an activity or two. I was looking at pictures of the Chinatown parade and it was totally packed, so I think this will be too hard for my mother-in-law. What are some alternative Chinese New Year celebrations that would appeal to teens through 65 and are not too crowded?
Chinese New Year alternatives
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 4 Princeville in January
- 5 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 6 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 7 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 8 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 9 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 12 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 13 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 14 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 15 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 16 RIP Judy Rogers
- 17 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 18 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 19 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 20 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 23 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 24 pa to az
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013