We are visiting NYC during the week of Chinese New Year and would like to build our schedule around an activity or two. I was looking at pictures of the Chinatown parade and it was totally packed, so I think this will be too hard for my mother-in-law. What are some alternative Chinese New Year celebrations that would appeal to teens through 65 and are not too crowded?
Chinese New Year alternatives
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 3 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 7 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 8 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 10 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 11 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 12 Denver in a half day
- 13 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 16 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 17 Oahu ideas
- 18 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 19 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 20 Best places to move to Florida?
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 23 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 Vacation rentals in Tucson