We are visiting NYC during the week of Chinese New Year and would like to build our schedule around an activity or two. I was looking at pictures of the Chinatown parade and it was totally packed, so I think this will be too hard for my mother-in-law. What are some alternative Chinese New Year celebrations that would appeal to teens through 65 and are not too crowded?
Chinese New Year alternatives
- 1 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 2 Luxor Egypt
- 3 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 4 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 5 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 6 Minneapolis Hotel
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 9 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 10 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 11 Seward to Anchorage
- 12 California, Northern
- 13 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 14 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 15 New York City Parking
- 16 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 17 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 18 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 19 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 20 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 21 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 22 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 23 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 24 Washington Wineries
- 25 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed