Hello! My hubby and I are taking a long weekend trip in April. We will be staying at the Hampton Inn in Chincoteague. We want to see the ponies, do some biking and eat some seafood. Looking for any recommendations from those of you that live or have visited there. Also, is the drive up to the MD side a must-do? Any suggestions for stops along that route would be helpful too. Thanks all!
Chincoteague & Assateague in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 2 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 3 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 4 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 5 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 6 3 nights in Nashville
- 7 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Cape Cod in early April
- 10 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 11 Four days in DC
- 12 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 13 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 14 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 15 One Night at Logan Airport
- 16 Circle Oahu / luau
- 17 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 18 Backpacking in April
- 19 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 20 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 23 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 24 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 25 Please help with itinerary