Hello! My hubby and I are taking a long weekend trip in April. We will be staying at the Hampton Inn in Chincoteague. We want to see the ponies, do some biking and eat some seafood. Looking for any recommendations from those of you that live or have visited there. Also, is the drive up to the MD side a must-do? Any suggestions for stops along that route would be helpful too. Thanks all!
Chincoteague & Assateague in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 2 Will have five days in Savannah
- 3 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 4 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 5 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 6 Need some shade in Key West
- 7 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 8 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 9 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 10 Itinerary opinions
- 11 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 12 New England in the fall
- 13 Our perfect day in Key West
- 14 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 15 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 16 Mesa Verde
- 17 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 18 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 19 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 20 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 21 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 22 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 23 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 24 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 25 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?