Hello! My hubby and I are taking a long weekend trip in April. We will be staying at the Hampton Inn in Chincoteague. We want to see the ponies, do some biking and eat some seafood. Looking for any recommendations from those of you that live or have visited there. Also, is the drive up to the MD side a must-do? Any suggestions for stops along that route would be helpful too. Thanks all!
Chincoteague & Assateague in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 2 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 3 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 4 culpepper
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 9 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 10 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 11 2 weeks in Alaska
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Charlotte restaurant help
- 14 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 15 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 16 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 17 Yosemite Fire
- 18 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 19 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 20 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 21 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 22 Fancy dining
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 25 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?