Hello! My hubby and I are taking a long weekend trip in April. We will be staying at the Hampton Inn in Chincoteague. We want to see the ponies, do some biking and eat some seafood. Looking for any recommendations from those of you that live or have visited there. Also, is the drive up to the MD side a must-do? Any suggestions for stops along that route would be helpful too. Thanks all!
Chincoteague & Assateague in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 2 Berkshires
- 3 Montana- what are must see places?
- 4 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 5 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 6 Sea world San Diego
- 7 Clearwater visit.
- 8 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 9 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 10 Hawaii is still Hell
- 11 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 12 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 13 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 14 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 15 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 16 Spring Break in Charleston
- 17 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 18 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 19 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 20 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 21 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 22 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 23 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 24 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 25 Las Vegas in March