Hello! My hubby and I are taking a long weekend trip in April. We will be staying at the Hampton Inn in Chincoteague. We want to see the ponies, do some biking and eat some seafood. Looking for any recommendations from those of you that live or have visited there. Also, is the drive up to the MD side a must-do? Any suggestions for stops along that route would be helpful too. Thanks all!
Chincoteague & Assateague in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 2 10 day trip to California
- 3 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 4 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 5 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Rafting near Denali
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 12 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 13 Kennedy Space Center
- 14 Week in October in Maine
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 17 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 18 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 19 B-Day Mini adventure
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 24 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 25 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?