Hello! My hubby and I are taking a long weekend trip in April. We will be staying at the Hampton Inn in Chincoteague. We want to see the ponies, do some biking and eat some seafood. Looking for any recommendations from those of you that live or have visited there. Also, is the drive up to the MD side a must-do? Any suggestions for stops along that route would be helpful too. Thanks all!
Chincoteague & Assateague in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 2 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 3 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 4 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 5 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 6 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 7 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 8 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 9 Grand Teton in October
- 10 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 11 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 12 Grand Marais?
- 13 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 14 adams morgan - safety
- 15 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 16 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 17 Morning in miami
- 18 Las Vegas must sees
- 19 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 20 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 21 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 22 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 23 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 24 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 25 3 1/2 days on Oahu