Hello! My hubby and I are taking a long weekend trip in April. We will be staying at the Hampton Inn in Chincoteague. We want to see the ponies, do some biking and eat some seafood. Looking for any recommendations from those of you that live or have visited there. Also, is the drive up to the MD side a must-do? Any suggestions for stops along that route would be helpful too. Thanks all!
Chincoteague & Assateague in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 2 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 3 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 4 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 7 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 8 Hana from the aiport
- 9 from Moab to Bryce
- 10 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 11 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 12 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 13 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 14 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 15 Las Vegas in March
- 16 Kauai Garden tours
- 17 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 18 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 19 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 20 Vail, Aspen, or Park City?
- 21 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 22 Hana hotels in August
- 23 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 24 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 25 Dessert with a view in Monterey?