Hello! My hubby and I are taking a long weekend trip in April. We will be staying at the Hampton Inn in Chincoteague. We want to see the ponies, do some biking and eat some seafood. Looking for any recommendations from those of you that live or have visited there. Also, is the drive up to the MD side a must-do? Any suggestions for stops along that route would be helpful too. Thanks all!
Chincoteague & Assateague in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 2 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 3 My Book of Mormon review
- 4 Arches National Park in a day
- 5 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 6 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 7 JFK Airport
- 8 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 9 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 10 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 11 Marco Island
- 12 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 13 things to do near Arches National Park
- 14 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 15 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 16 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 19 EX-LAX
- 20 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 21 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 22 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 23 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 24 Broadway choices
- 25 N California trip questions