Hello all. I am looking at booking a hotel in Chinatown but I won't be returning to my hotel until fairly late at night. I want to be sure that I will be safe (woman with teenaged daughter) walking to the hotel from the Grand Street subway station. I am looking at Chinatown because I am taking a Chinatown bus the next day. Thanks for any thoughts.
Chinatown NYC late at night
View all United States activity »
- 1 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 4 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Hotel near Public Theater
- 9 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 10 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 11 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 12 Oahu Information
- 13 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 14 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 15 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 16 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 17 Savanah Sojourn
- 18 One day in Washington DC
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 21 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 22 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 Fun restaurants in New Orleans