just booked a last minute 4 day trip to the windy city for me and the kids (9&11). we will be going to the zoo, aquarium, museum of science and industry, lake Mich and millenium park for sure.
Help: I'm trying to decide where to stay: I am splurging and either a hyatt (park regency or magnificent mile), or ritz or four seasons. need to sleep kind of separate from my kids, and want quiet room. want really good service.
my kids love food of all kinds, are adventurous enough and don't usually order off the kids menu; but my younger son is kind of loud on occasion so hush hush places aren't good for us. i don't want to waste a meal on a bad one, and would love recommendations of places we can go based upon where we're sightseeing/the above hotels' locations.
They are also lovers of sweets and baked goods, so recommendations on donuts, cookies, cupcakes etc also much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 2 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 3 Hawaii Help
- 4 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 5 Wine Country
- 6 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 7 hotel shampoo and soap
- 8 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 9 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 10 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 11 Renting a car with DWAI
- 12 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 13 San Francisco first visit.
- 14 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 15 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 16 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 17 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 18 Park City- handicapped
- 19 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 20 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 21 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 22 Yellowstone in early May
- 23 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 24 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 25 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see