just booked a last minute 4 day trip to the windy city for me and the kids (9&11). we will be going to the zoo, aquarium, museum of science and industry, lake Mich and millenium park for sure.
Help: I'm trying to decide where to stay: I am splurging and either a hyatt (park regency or magnificent mile), or ritz or four seasons. need to sleep kind of separate from my kids, and want quiet room. want really good service.
my kids love food of all kinds, are adventurous enough and don't usually order off the kids menu; but my younger son is kind of loud on occasion so hush hush places aren't good for us. i don't want to waste a meal on a bad one, and would love recommendations of places we can go based upon where we're sightseeing/the above hotels' locations.
They are also lovers of sweets and baked goods, so recommendations on donuts, cookies, cupcakes etc also much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 2 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 3 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 4 Crested Butte so expensive
- 5 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 6 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 7 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 8 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 9 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 10 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 11 Flower Piano
- 12 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 13 Maine weather and temps
- 14 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 15 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 16 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 17 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 18 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 19 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 20 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 21 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 22 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 23 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 24 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 25 Alcatrez sold out