just booked a last minute 4 day trip to the windy city for me and the kids (9&11). we will be going to the zoo, aquarium, museum of science and industry, lake Mich and millenium park for sure.
Help: I'm trying to decide where to stay: I am splurging and either a hyatt (park regency or magnificent mile), or ritz or four seasons. need to sleep kind of separate from my kids, and want quiet room. want really good service.
my kids love food of all kinds, are adventurous enough and don't usually order off the kids menu; but my younger son is kind of loud on occasion so hush hush places aren't good for us. i don't want to waste a meal on a bad one, and would love recommendations of places we can go based upon where we're sightseeing/the above hotels' locations.
They are also lovers of sweets and baked goods, so recommendations on donuts, cookies, cupcakes etc also much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you looking well trained technicians for carpet cleaning?
- 2 Are you looking Very Practical Gift?
- 3 Cross country tips
- 4 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 5 Parka in PA during February?
- 6 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 7 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 8 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 9 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 10 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 11 Back from the Big Easy
- 12 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 13 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 14 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 15 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 16 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 17 IAH to HOU Questions
- 18 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 19 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 20 Jazzfest side trips
- 21 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 22 March in New Mexico
- 23 No Spam this morning!!
- 24 San Francisco transit options
- 25 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion