just booked a last minute 4 day trip to the windy city for me and the kids (9&11). we will be going to the zoo, aquarium, museum of science and industry, lake Mich and millenium park for sure.
Help: I'm trying to decide where to stay: I am splurging and either a hyatt (park regency or magnificent mile), or ritz or four seasons. need to sleep kind of separate from my kids, and want quiet room. want really good service.
my kids love food of all kinds, are adventurous enough and don't usually order off the kids menu; but my younger son is kind of loud on occasion so hush hush places aren't good for us. i don't want to waste a meal on a bad one, and would love recommendations of places we can go based upon where we're sightseeing/the above hotels' locations.
They are also lovers of sweets and baked goods, so recommendations on donuts, cookies, cupcakes etc also much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 2 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 3 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 4 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 5 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 6 Newark to Paris
- 7 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 8 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 9 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 10 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 11 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 12 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 13 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 14 Napa Valley Hotel
- 15 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 16 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 17 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 18 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 19 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 20 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 21 Depot Bay OR
- 22 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 23 A June trip to Kauai
- 24 Across the United States by Train
- 25 Phone SIM