just booked a last minute 4 day trip to the windy city for me and the kids (9&11). we will be going to the zoo, aquarium, museum of science and industry, lake Mich and millenium park for sure.
Help: I'm trying to decide where to stay: I am splurging and either a hyatt (park regency or magnificent mile), or ritz or four seasons. need to sleep kind of separate from my kids, and want quiet room. want really good service.
my kids love food of all kinds, are adventurous enough and don't usually order off the kids menu; but my younger son is kind of loud on occasion so hush hush places aren't good for us. i don't want to waste a meal on a bad one, and would love recommendations of places we can go based upon where we're sightseeing/the above hotels' locations.
They are also lovers of sweets and baked goods, so recommendations on donuts, cookies, cupcakes etc also much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://menintalk.com/no2-core/
- 2 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 3 Zytek XL Male Exhancement Reviews - (ZytekXL) *Shocking*!
- 4 Looking a Good Call Girl Service in Jayanagar Bangalore
- 5 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 6 Education for higher school
- 7 NYC For The Day
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 10 9-10 day trip to WA
- 11 Atlanta With Toddler
- 12 Turo?
- 13 USA family tour
- 14 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 15 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 16 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 17 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 18 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 19 Kauai planning help
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 22 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 23 California Trip
- 24 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 25 Need help nailing down the details