just booked a last minute 4 day trip to the windy city for me and the kids (9&11). we will be going to the zoo, aquarium, museum of science and industry, lake Mich and millenium park for sure.
Help: I'm trying to decide where to stay: I am splurging and either a hyatt (park regency or magnificent mile), or ritz or four seasons. need to sleep kind of separate from my kids, and want quiet room. want really good service.
my kids love food of all kinds, are adventurous enough and don't usually order off the kids menu; but my younger son is kind of loud on occasion so hush hush places aren't good for us. i don't want to waste a meal on a bad one, and would love recommendations of places we can go based upon where we're sightseeing/the above hotels' locations.
They are also lovers of sweets and baked goods, so recommendations on donuts, cookies, cupcakes etc also much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Burn Fat Fast with Luxury Garcinia Cambogia(USA)
- 2 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 3 Florida Vacation Rental
- 4 Please do not call California, 'Cali' or San Francisco, ' Frisco'. .
- 5 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 6 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 7 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 8 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 9 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 10 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 11 help me plan a Cali trip
- 12 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 13 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 14 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 15 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 16 Mesa Verde question
- 17 Planning our Move
- 18 Wilmington DE questions
- 19 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 21 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 22 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 25 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire