just booked a last minute 4 day trip to the windy city for me and the kids (9&11). we will be going to the zoo, aquarium, museum of science and industry, lake Mich and millenium park for sure.
Help: I'm trying to decide where to stay: I am splurging and either a hyatt (park regency or magnificent mile), or ritz or four seasons. need to sleep kind of separate from my kids, and want quiet room. want really good service.
my kids love food of all kinds, are adventurous enough and don't usually order off the kids menu; but my younger son is kind of loud on occasion so hush hush places aren't good for us. i don't want to waste a meal on a bad one, and would love recommendations of places we can go based upon where we're sightseeing/the above hotels' locations.
They are also lovers of sweets and baked goods, so recommendations on donuts, cookies, cupcakes etc also much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring to Tucson
- 2 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 3 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 4 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 5 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 6 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 7 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 8 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 9 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 10 Hotel in Reno
- 11 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 12 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 13 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 14 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 15 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 16 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 17 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 18 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 19 Utah National Parks visit
- 20 10 days vacation in California
- 21 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 22 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 23 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 24 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 25 Maui where to stay help