just booked a last minute 4 day trip to the windy city for me and the kids (9&11). we will be going to the zoo, aquarium, museum of science and industry, lake Mich and millenium park for sure.
Help: I'm trying to decide where to stay: I am splurging and either a hyatt (park regency or magnificent mile), or ritz or four seasons. need to sleep kind of separate from my kids, and want quiet room. want really good service.
my kids love food of all kinds, are adventurous enough and don't usually order off the kids menu; but my younger son is kind of loud on occasion so hush hush places aren't good for us. i don't want to waste a meal on a bad one, and would love recommendations of places we can go based upon where we're sightseeing/the above hotels' locations.
They are also lovers of sweets and baked goods, so recommendations on donuts, cookies, cupcakes etc also much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 2 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 3 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 4 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 5 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 6 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 7 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 8 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 9 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 10 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 11 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 12 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 13 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 14 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 15 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 16 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 17 sugestions
- 18 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 19 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 20 Rules of the NY Subway
- 21 Big Sur Help!!
- 22 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 23 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 24 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 25 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)