just booked a last minute 4 day trip to the windy city for me and the kids (9&11). we will be going to the zoo, aquarium, museum of science and industry, lake Mich and millenium park for sure.
Help: I'm trying to decide where to stay: I am splurging and either a hyatt (park regency or magnificent mile), or ritz or four seasons. need to sleep kind of separate from my kids, and want quiet room. want really good service.
my kids love food of all kinds, are adventurous enough and don't usually order off the kids menu; but my younger son is kind of loud on occasion so hush hush places aren't good for us. i don't want to waste a meal on a bad one, and would love recommendations of places we can go based upon where we're sightseeing/the above hotels' locations.
They are also lovers of sweets and baked goods, so recommendations on donuts, cookies, cupcakes etc also much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy ssn card, Passports,Marriage certificates and Drivers lisence
- 2 24 days out west
- 3 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 4 Hawaii Cruise
- 5 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 6 Things to do in NYC
- 7 First time to Alaska
- 8 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 9 New York best app
- 10 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 11 BBQ
- 12 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 13 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 14 New Orleans Streetcars
- 15 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 16 Anaheim - no car
- 17 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 18 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 19 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 20 Hawaii - where?
- 21 Pacific Northwest
- 22 Shenandoah National park
- 23 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 24 Florida Nature Trip
- 25 Rental Car Orlando