I'm in town working on a project for someone. Where is a good, marginally quiet place I can go with my laptop and work on a proposal? If I were in New York, I'd go to to the NY Public Library and hunker down with my laptop and write this thing. If I were in DC, I would go to the atrium of the National Potrait Gallery. I do not need research resources, so it doesn't need to be a library, but I am needing a more formal experience than a wifi cafe. I'm located in Old Town, so someplace I could get to by public transportation would be great. I sincerely appreciate any suggestions you have. Thank you! (I have an aircard, so a wifi connection is not necessary.)
Chicago: where to escape to write a proposal for 10 hours straight?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 2 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 3 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 4 Best Destination in USA
- 5 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 6 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 9 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 10 x mas
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 13 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 14 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 15 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 17 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 18 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 19 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 20 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 21 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 22 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 23 New Orleans help please
- 24 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach