I'm in town working on a project for someone. Where is a good, marginally quiet place I can go with my laptop and work on a proposal? If I were in New York, I'd go to to the NY Public Library and hunker down with my laptop and write this thing. If I were in DC, I would go to the atrium of the National Potrait Gallery. I do not need research resources, so it doesn't need to be a library, but I am needing a more formal experience than a wifi cafe. I'm located in Old Town, so someplace I could get to by public transportation would be great. I sincerely appreciate any suggestions you have. Thank you! (I have an aircard, so a wifi connection is not necessary.)
Chicago: where to escape to write a proposal for 10 hours straight?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennebunkport and....?
- 2 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 3 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 4 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 5 WISCONSIN
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Jersey City Parking
- 8 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 11 Travel West Coast
- 12 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 13 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 14 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Where to go in Maine?
- 17 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 New York City Restaurants
- 20 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 21 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 22 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 23 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 24 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 25 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.