I'm in town working on a project for someone. Where is a good, marginally quiet place I can go with my laptop and work on a proposal? If I were in New York, I'd go to to the NY Public Library and hunker down with my laptop and write this thing. If I were in DC, I would go to the atrium of the National Potrait Gallery. I do not need research resources, so it doesn't need to be a library, but I am needing a more formal experience than a wifi cafe. I'm located in Old Town, so someplace I could get to by public transportation would be great. I sincerely appreciate any suggestions you have. Thank you! (I have an aircard, so a wifi connection is not necessary.)
Chicago: where to escape to write a proposal for 10 hours straight?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 2 Key Largo, FL
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 5 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 6 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 7 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 8 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 West Coast Bound End of March
- 11 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 12 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 13 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 14 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 15 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 16 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 20 Locker at JFK
- 21 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 22 Best places to move to Florida?
- 23 Philadelphia
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 San Diego