Daughter is clamoring for a one-day trip to Chicago at the end of October -- she's pre-teen and will take a friend. She wants to go to the Lincoln Park Zoo and Millenium Park (and the new American Girl Doll Store). We won't have a hotel room or change of clothes since it's a one-day trip (flying in). I realizing weather can vary, but in general, do you Chicago experts think temperatures during that time would make for pleasant visits to the zoo and park, or is it really starting to get cold at that point?
Chicago weather in late October-early November? Trip with kids.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pub with food in Seattle
- 2 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 3 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 4 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 5 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 6 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 7 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 8 Hotel near Miami airport
- 9 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 10 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 11 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 moving to florida
- 14 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 15 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 16 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 17 Our perfect day in Key West
- 18 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 19 culpepper
- 20 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 21 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 22 Road Trip SW
- 23 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?