Daughter is clamoring for a one-day trip to Chicago at the end of October -- she's pre-teen and will take a friend. She wants to go to the Lincoln Park Zoo and Millenium Park (and the new American Girl Doll Store). We won't have a hotel room or change of clothes since it's a one-day trip (flying in). I realizing weather can vary, but in general, do you Chicago experts think temperatures during that time would make for pleasant visits to the zoo and park, or is it really starting to get cold at that point?
Chicago weather in late October-early November? Trip with kids.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 2 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 3 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 4 getting around DC
- 5 Metro Card Options
- 6 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 7 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 8 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 9 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 12 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 13 Oahu
- 14 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 15 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 16 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 17 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 18 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 19 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 20 San Francisco - mid October
- 21 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 22 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 23 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 24 Newport Restaurants
- 25 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair