Daughter is clamoring for a one-day trip to Chicago at the end of October -- she's pre-teen and will take a friend. She wants to go to the Lincoln Park Zoo and Millenium Park (and the new American Girl Doll Store). We won't have a hotel room or change of clothes since it's a one-day trip (flying in). I realizing weather can vary, but in general, do you Chicago experts think temperatures during that time would make for pleasant visits to the zoo and park, or is it really starting to get cold at that point?
Chicago weather in late October-early November? Trip with kids.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 3 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 6 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 7 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 12 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 13 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 14 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 17 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 18 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Denver in a half day
- 25 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando