Daughter is clamoring for a one-day trip to Chicago at the end of October -- she's pre-teen and will take a friend. She wants to go to the Lincoln Park Zoo and Millenium Park (and the new American Girl Doll Store). We won't have a hotel room or change of clothes since it's a one-day trip (flying in). I realizing weather can vary, but in general, do you Chicago experts think temperatures during that time would make for pleasant visits to the zoo and park, or is it really starting to get cold at that point?
Chicago weather in late October-early November? Trip with kids.
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 2 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 3 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 4 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 5 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 9 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 10 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 11 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 16 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 17 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 20 St. Augustine, Florida
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Where should I move to?
- 25 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.